Apollo's Visit.

Thankfully Scott wasn't at the concert. Me and my friend can have some privacy. We got the front seats at the concert and were so excited, as soon as Kayla Layla made her entry on the stage with her band, the crowd went crazy with excitement, screaming. Suddenly, she started a song and it was a beautiful song about emotions and self esteem, charisma and all that, and we all got so lost in the song, even tears rolled down Kayla's eyes when singing the song, I wonder if she's ever been in that position before she became popular. Soon, the song turned into a fast beat and everyone stood up , wiped their tears and started dancing. Everyone at the front seat was invited on the stage to dance the night away including me and Agnes.

We all danced like crazy and alcohol started pouring from nowhere, everyone were screaming and Agnes told me to calm down. "Ok...ok I know I don't have to say thank you, but thanks for attending my concert, I really appreciate but one thing I want you to understand is, when you have feelings in you, please express them, do not let it be too late when someone claims maybe your loved one" Kayla explained. "Thanks for coming today, I love you all.

She left and everyone shouted like crazy, Agnes and I left the place. "Thanks for bringing me here today, Agnes. I have always been watching Kayla on YouTube but am so happy am seeing her face to face" I told Agnes. She smiled and soon her phone rang. "Hello ma'am" a man said from the phone. "What do you want now?" Agnes said looking serious. "Well...errr..Miss. Snowhite who's brand is called Snow-Luna wants you to be the model in their fashion magazine, so ...hurry up now!" The man told Agnes and I could hear clearly. "Ok ...Agnes said a bit disappointed. When she hanged up, I didn't even let her speak.

"What Model? What magazine? What shoot? Who's Snow-luna?" I asked her. "Well...I don't know if I can tell you, but am not just an ordinary student here, am a model who has been working in Hollywood ever since I was just 6. I moved to London when I was 10 to model and I went to Paris France on my eleventh birthday to model. I went to Chicago just last year, and that was when I got lost" she explained to me. "Am so glad you told me who you really are, and am so happy you're famous! But why aren't you famous here?" I asked her. "Are you kidding me? Of course am famous here, but I don't shoot here. I only worked as the library assistant because I was lost and broke. Am so famous here and in our school, all the teachers have me on their fashion magazines. Even some guys aside Scott has me as their wallpaper" she explained more to me. I hugged Agnes and told her to go for her shoot. Agnes hurriedly left and I went home. Mum wasnt home yet. I took a shower upstairs and wore the brand new pyjamas Agnes got for me. Damien was so lucky to have such a pretty sister like Agnes.

Suddenly, I heard a knock at my window. My heart jumped at the sound of the knock. Who could it be? And what was he or she doing knocking my window instead of my door? I went to open it and saw Apollo there. He was wearing his pyjamas and he told me he was missing me and came to see me. Huh "Come in" I told him, as I helped him through the window. He sat on my bed and in his bag he had so many novels. "Where did you get these novels? I thought you were only crazy about soccer" I asked. "I...I stole them, I gasped well there is no need to worry, I'll return them" he smiled. "Why did you do that, Apollo? And besides you're on suspension." I asked. "I stole it when we ran from the library as the smoke arose. My parents don't support us wasting money on novels but just books that we need for school" he said. "But they support money for T-shirts, watches and sneakers? What kind of parents do you have? A child also needs a novel because there are so many morals in it, Apollo" I explained. "That's why I love you, he broke the news and his words were like a bomb in the house. "What the hell? You love who?" I asked him again. "Uhm...ever since I met you and started reading with you, I just couldn't stop thinking about you, and it got in my mind to come to my house and tell you today." He said and I was disgusted. "Am sorry Apollo, I am not interested because for now, I want to achieve my goals and become a medical doctor like my mum" I told him.

"Damien! Damien! Damien! I know it's not me but Damien! What's so bad in me and what's so special in Damien?" He asked. "Are you jealous of your brother? As there are beautiful and kind people in the world, there are also envious and stupid people" I scolded. "SHUT UP! He said as he pinned me to the bed, say yes or you'll be sorry tonight" I was shocked as he said that. "I won't say yes and I want to see what you'll do to me." I boldly said.