🏆 WINNERS - Contest 01.

Welcome to the winners section of the Wattpad's Got Talent Awards: Contest 01!

CONTEST 01. REMINDER:
The first contest challenged participants to write a creative poem based on the beauty of the seasons.

Thank you to all of those who considered entering this contest, and I appreciate you checking out these prestigious awards!

I enjoyed reading every one of your poems. They were all amazing!

But alas, there can only be three winners.

📝 Remember, if you didn't win this contest, please, PLEASE don't feel disheartened! There are plenty more contests opening soon, with a huge range of different writing styles that suit all types of writers. Someday you WILL find your kind of contest, and good luck to you then.

📣 I'll now announce the winners! 📣

There were three poems I thought stood out the most out of all the entries I received. Each winner will receive their prizes as soon as possible, and there will be a citation (commendation message) for each writer, stating why I chose them as the winner, and what I enjoyed about their poem.

🥇 1st Place is Awarded to:
@XxCadieTheWeirdoxX

Citation: The rhymes were very accurate and clever, and the style of writing was also very impressive. The use of metaphors and personification really pulled the beauty of the seasons through the poem. Very well done!

Link to poem: ——————>

Here is your 1st place sticker!

🥈 2nd Place is Awarded to:@Author__AY!

@Author__AY!

Citation: Each line of the poem accurately captured the essence and description of each line. I particularly enjoyed the jokes and comedy within the summer stanza.

Link to poem: ——————>

Here is your 2nd place sticker!

🥉 3rd Place is Awarded to:@IAmNotABookwormButOk!

@IAmNotABookwormButOk!

Citation: I really enjoyed the rhyming of this poem, and the energy and warmth of the message carried out throughout the poem!

Link to poem: ——————>

Here is your 3rd place sticker!

You will all receive your prizes within 1-2 days, so do not fear! You will get them very soon

And screenshot the sticker into your photos, and feel free to flaunt it on your cover!

Again, thank you to everyone who considered entering these awards! Let me know if you'd like more contests, or have any other specific contests in mind, and don't forced to spread the word out to others.

That's it from me! Have a wonderful day, and I'll see you in the next contest!

Until then, take care, people...✌️

~ @cute_oatmeal_stories
~ host of Wattpad's Got Talent Awards 2023