🏆 WINNERS - Contest 04.

Apologies for the late announcement - judging took longer than expected. Thanks for your patience.

Welcome to the winners section of the Wattpad's Got Talent Awards: Contest 04!

CONTEST 04. REMINDER:
The first contest challenged participants to write a creative poem about the concept of family.

Thank you to all of those who considered entering this contest, and I appreciate you checking out these prestigious awards!

I enjoyed reading every one of your poems. They were all amazing!

But alas, there can only be three winners.

📝 Remember, if you didn't win this contest, please, PLEASE don't feel disheartened! There are plenty more contests opening soon, with a huge range of different writing styles that suit all types of writers. Someday you WILL find your kind of contest, and good luck to you then.

📣 I'll now announce the winners! 📣

There were three poems I thought stood out the most out of all the entries I received. Each winner will receive their prizes as soon as possible, and there will be a citation (commendation message) for each writer, stating why I chose them as the winner, and what I enjoyed about their poem.

🥇 1st Place is Awarded to:
@the_introvert_author

Citation: I really enjoyed the rhymes as it complemented the poem really well. This poet told a story, and talked about what family meant to him/her. It made me laugh at certain sections! A big well done to you!

Here is your 1st place sticker!*

🥈 2nd Place is Awarded to:
@imnotaliciya

Citation: The poem was really heartfelt and sweet, with fond memories from the poet's childhood about family. Congratulations and well done!

Here is your 2nd place sticker!*

🥉 3rd Place is Awarded to:
@Fading_ro_ses

Citation: This poem was a sweet take on family, with the recurring theme of memories between family members. I enjoyed it very much! Good job.

Here is your 3rd place sticker!*

*stickers will be given soon

You will all receive your prizes within as soon as possible, so do not fear! You will get them very soon.

And screenshot the sticker into your photos, and feel free to flaunt it on your cover!

Again, thank you to everyone who considered entering these awards! Let me know if you'd like more contests, or have any other specific contests in mind, and don't forced to spread the word out to others.

That's it from me! Have a wonderful day, and I'll see you in the next contest!

Until then, take care, people...✌️

~ @cute_oatmeal_stories
~ host of Wattpad's Got Talent Awards 2023