The Apathetic hero: Sans

My Hero Academia x Undertale

Izuku Yagi was a 14 year old highschooler who had been bullied all his life and was born with nothing at all. His mother stopped loving him after he was diagnosed as quirkless and neglected him as a result. His mother and father paid attention to his gifted sister Izumi instead.

Meanwhile at school he was mercilessly bullied by The Bakugou twins and Izumi along with most the students there... he just wanted to help people.

Katsuki: "Go take a swan dive off a roof and pray for a quirk in your next life."

SLASH

Sans stood, panting as he held his bloodied chest. The human managed to get a hit... not before he summoned an array of bones piercing him and shattering his soul... he avenged his brother... but couldn't live on for him.

Sans: "Papyrus... do... you want anything...?"

As he fell over, his eye glowed bright blue. A tall skeleton barely visible held his shattering soul and threw it upwards through the ceiling of Judgement Hall.

THUD

Izuku had hit the ground... he took Katsuki's advice and jumped off the school building, ending his life by hitting the floor. He just wished he could of done more... wished he could of been born with power...

Sans: 'Hmm... LV 1? And not a drop of EXP.'

Sans: "Heya kiddo... I got a question for ya."

Izuku found himself drifting around an endless void. A skeleton with a blue hoodie floating in front of him with a glowing blue eye seemed to ask that. Izuku lived in shock but found himself unable to speak.

Sans: "Oh right, you can't speak here. I'm Sans. Sans the skeleton. Basically my old 'friend' G managed to use my last bit of determination to live on in a dying human. Paps always wanted to see the surface... G will merge our souls making you half monster. You'll keep your human appearance but gain my powers. You'll also adapt my emotions and memories though. Do you want that?"

It seemed like something had happened to Sans... but this was power he was offering... and he'd be helping them both with their goals!

Sans: "Should i take that expression on your face as a yes?"

Izuku just rapidly nodded as Sans gave a small chuckle before putting a hand on Izuku's chest.

Sans: "Use my powers for good alright?"

Izuku awoke with a gasp! He was wearing his bloodied clothes. He looked at himself before looking up... he saw something.

Izuku Sans. Lv 1. HP 1/20.

Atk: 1           Def: 1

• This is an AU where Gaster uses the last bit of Sans's and Izuku's determination to merge their two souls.

• Izuku will have all of Sans's abilities along with his memories and most of his personality. Due to it being post genocide Sans, Izuku will be quite apathetic and nihilist. Along with this, Izuku will share the same feelings he had that Sans did to his brother... he'll likely cry whenever he remembers the sight of Papyrus dying.

• This is technically an OP Izuku story.

• This will not involve any of the Undertale AU's. That will be a different story.

• Toshinori and Inko are married.

• Unsure if Sans will be able to see what Izuku sees and speak in his mind or not.

Lemme know what yall think!