Izuku: User of Heavenly Body Magic

My Hero Academia x Fairy Tail

Jellal and Erza had been sent through a multidimensional portal, this place looked like Earth Land but a lot more developed... they needed to find a way back! Everyone was still on the 100 year quest after all. However before they could, they heard crying and sniffling from a child on a bench. Upon further inspection it seemed that this boy was injured.

Erza: "Hey. Tell us what's wrong."

She was trying to be caring but... it sort of just came out in an intimidating manner, if it wasn't serious the Jellal would of laughed. He sat down next to the green haired boy and spoke in a gentle voice.

Jellal: "Hi kid... wanna talk about any of it?"

~~

Neither could believe it, not only was he abused and neglected for being powerless... he'd been betrayed by his friends as well. He was only four years old no less! Mid way through the explanation, Jellal had to calm Erza down twice due to this. It did get a laugh from this boy called Izuku though.

Jellal: "How about I teach you how magic works?"

Izuku: "M-magic?! Really!!?"

The fact that he didn't question it and just was happy melted both their hearts. They needed to get back but they trusted their friends... so they'd help this boy.

Jellal: "Truly. There's something in you, almost like a well of untapped power... I'm Jellal and this is Erza."

Izuku: "T-thank you...!! Your... girlfriend is kinda scary Mr Jellal..."

•Not as much preview this time since motivation is low rn!
•In this, Jellal and Erza are sent through a multidimensional portal into the MHA verse to see Izuku crying on a bench.
•After hearing his story, they decide to help him and train them in the arts of magic.
•Izuku will be a bit overpowered due to having Heavenly Body Magic and maybe Erza's as well.