Going Home

Hey! So, I'm pretty sure no one will actually read this... But if anyone is, I hope you like it! And please comment or vote if you like it, or leave tips or suggestions for me! So, read on, if you decide by some stroke of luck my ideas are actually good! Ohonhonhon, don't worry, more perverted chapters will be coming, I just got tired at the end of the last chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I opened my eyes and realized two things. One, I was laying in the arms of Prussia, and two, I happened to have very little on.

"Shit!" I yelled and scooted away from him. He woke up and looked at me, sleep still clouding his eyes.

"What's wrong, meine liebe?" he asked.

"Big brother will kill me," I said, grabbing my clothes and hurriedly putting them back on. "He told me not to talk to you, so I highly doubt he would approve of this!"

Prussia lounged back against his pillow. "Farnir, you're getting older now, you should be more independent. Like the awesome me."

I glared at him. "I can't just ignore what he says and tell him to leave me alone. America already did that, I'm not going to do that to England. He can't have that happen to him again."

Prussia snorted and crossed his arms. "Fine, go crawling back to Big Brother, but don't for a second tell me you didn't enjoy last night. Your moans already told me all I need to know about that." His cocky grin was back, and for some reason this time it just annoyed the shit out of me.

I turned and left without another word, holding my head high. My head slowly sank lower as I walked home, until I was looking at the ground by the time I got to the front door. I opened it and stepped inside.

"Big brother England?" I called softly. I heard a crash upstairs and feet hurrying down the stairs.

"Where the bloody hell have you been?" England yelled at me.

I took a deep breath and said, "Um, I was, um, with Prussia..."

England's eyes widened in horror as he looked at me. "Oh god, tell me he didn't..."

I sighed and nodded, "It's Prussia. You know what happened."

England grabbed his hair in his hands and tugged on it, pacing back and forth. "I'm going to kill that bloody bastard!"

"No, don't, big brother," I pleaded. "It isn't like he did it without my permission."

England stared at me with a look in his eyes that I didn't recognize. "Y-you aren't going to go live with him, are you?"

"Of course not," I said, hugging England.

As he hugged me back, he said, "There's something else you should know. Me and France are at war."

"What?" I cried. "Why?"

He looked suddenly uncomfortable. "Well, ah, it's just over a piece of land. It doesn't concern you, so don't worry. I just wanted you to know."

"Just be careful," I said. "I don't want you getting hurt, big brother."

England smiled and gave me another quick hug. "I'm still upset that you went home with that bastard Prussia, but just don't go home with Spain or that disgusting frog."

I smiled and nodded. "Of course, Iggy."

I went to my room after that, flopping on the bed. I did wonder what that war was about, and I worried about England. He may not have been my real brother, but he was the closest thing to family that I had. Well, apparently France was too, but I had only met him once, and wasn't very impressed. Actually, I was pretty scared. I still didn't know what he meant when he offered me a tour of the Eiffel Tower, and why Prussia had reacted the way he did. But I tried to put the thoughts of the war out of my head. If England said not to worry, then I didn't need to worry.

I got up when there was a knock at the door. "Yes? Who is it?"

"England," was the reply.

"What is it?" I asked.

"The bastard is here to see you. He insisted on talking to you. He kind of forced his way in."

I crossed my arms, suddenly angry. "Tell him to go away. I don't want to talk to him. He's an ass."

I heard quiet murmuring, and then a thump and then England yelling. The door opened and Prussia strode through.

"The awesome me has come to talk to you, Miene liebe," he said.

"I don't want to hear it," I said. "And quit calling me that. You don't love me. You fucked me once, get over it."

Prussia crossed his arms and smirked. "But how can I get over it? You were almost as awesome as ze awesome me in bed!"

I threw a pillow at him. "Get out!" I yelled.

He turned and walked out, but paused at the door. "This isn't over, meine liebe, I won't stop until you're mine."