Embarrassment

I held Prussia's hand as he drove to the movie theatre. I was watching the scene outside the window go by in an unfocused blur, but it was making me dizzy. I turned to Prussia. "What movie are we going to see?" I asked.

"I told you, it's a surprise," he answered. I sighed in frustration. I didn't like not being in the know. Bad things come of not knowing what's happening, but I suppose not knowing what movie were seeing isn't much of a life changing issue.

I grinned as I saw the theatre come into view. "We're close enough, can't you tell me now?" I begged. Prussia chuckled and shook his head.

"Not yet," he said, giving me that cocky grin that pissed me off so much. I rolled my eyes.

When he parked, I followed him out of the car and into the large brick building.

"Can you tell me yet?" I asked.

"Nope," he said as we walked up to the ticket salesperson. "Close your eyes and plug your ears."

I sighed impatiently but did as I was told.

A moment later Prussia entwined his fingers with mine and led me to the snack bar. "Get whatever you want," he said, smiling and kissing my cheek.

I ordered a large popcorn to share with him and a bag of M&M's, along with a cherry coke. Prussia seemed disappointed when the clerk said they didn't have any beer, but he got over it quickly and we went in to watch our movie.

I noticed that Prussia had chosen the very last row. In some stories I had read, wasn't this called the make out section? Me thinks he has a hidden agenda.

He held my hand as the movie began, and I leaned on him. "Will you tell me what movie it is now?" I asked.

Prussia sighed. "Fine," he said. When he said the name, I smiled. I had been wanting to see that movie, but I hadn't been aware that it was even out yet.

I leaned my head on his shoulder as the movie started. He moved his hand away from mine and instead put his arm around my shoulders. I smiled to myself.

"Do you want to come to my house tonight?" Prussia asked.

"I don't know..." I said softly. "I don't know if I want to sleep with you again right away. I want to make sure that you actually want to be with me, and that you aren't just looking for an easy fuck."

"We don't have to do anything if you don't wanna," he said. "Besides, I know France. If he has his way, they'll be at it all night. You don't want to go back. Give them some privacy."

I nodded. "Okay," I said softly. Prussia smiled, and we went back to watching the movie.

Almost two hours later, the movie was done, and we headed back to his house.

"Gilbert, is zat you?" came a vaguely familiar voice. Who was that? My question was answered as Germany came in the room. "Guten tag, Farnir," he said when he saw me.

"Bruder, Farnir is going to spend the night," Prussia said.

Germany was silent for a moment. "Don't be as loud as you were the other day."

I blinked and looked over at Prussia and blinked. His face was bright red. "What's this about being loud a few days ago?" I asked when Germany had left the room.

"Well... I..." he trailed off.

"So what, you're cheating on me?" I snapped.

"No!" he said. "I wasn't with someone else... I was... I had been thinking about you, and I had a little...issue...that I had to take care of. And I might have been a bit loud about it..."

"O-oh," I mumbled, my face going bright red.

"You could help me with that," he said, pulling me close and kissing me. I kissed him back but then pulled away.

"Sorry, you're not invading my vital regions tonight."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is sadly short... But yeah... It's more of a filler to show how their relationship is progressing before more drama happens. Because I think you've all figured out I love drama >:D So yeah, if you like it, vote and comment! Comments make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside XD