Dreaming of Another Chance

Sorry this took so long and is so short, I've been busy. Anyway, it's a partial lemon. So... No likey, then skip to when she wakes up. There is some important stuff, so don't just skip the chapter altogether. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I moaned as his lips moved on my neck, his stubble tickling and making me laugh. He suddenly rested a hand on my breast through the shirt and squeezed. I squeaked and squirmed under him, earning a chuckle.

"Stop teasing me, France," I sighed. "I wanna take a tour of the Eiffel Tower..."

I kissed his neck, and started nipping softly as my hand moved down the front of his pants. I heard him gasp, and smiled against his skin.

I began to massage the bulge between his legs, and heard him moan softly. "Ma chérie, give me just a moment," he said as he undid his belt and the button of his pants. He pulled them off, leaving him in his boxers. He kissed my neck and then moved his lips to my ear. "Would you like to remove my boxers, mon amour?"

I hooked my fingers around the elastic band and yanked them off. I stared at his huge erection. That was too big... How would it fit? He smiled and hooked his fingers under my shirt. He pulled it up and tossed it aside, moving his fingers to the clip of my bra, and expertly unfastened it. He leaned down and began to suck on one of my nipples. I moaned and arched my back.

His hand drifted down into my panties and slipped past the wet folds, into my--

I bolted upright, panting at the dream. What the FUCK? Why the fuck had I dreamed that about France? He was a fucking frog! A FROG! Why would I dream about...about...that???

I got up and noticed that the rose was still on my bedside table. I picked it up and was about to drop it out the window, but found myself hesitant. The rose was too pretty to just throw out. Yeah, that was it. Definitely.

I jumped when there was a knock on the door. "Yes?" I called.

"Mon amour, there is someone here to see you!" came France's voice.

"Who is it?" I asked. Was it England? I really did need to talk to him...

"It is Prussia," was his reply.

"Yes, it is ze awesome me!" Prussia's voice said from behind the door.

"What do you want, you jackass?" I yelled.

"I simply want to talk, and say... I'm s- I-I'm so--," I heard him take a deep breath. "I'm sorry--ow! Why did you hit me?"

"I was making sure you said it," France replied. And in that one moment, maybe I kinda liked the bloody frog.

"So, Farnir... Can we try again?" Prussia asked. "I don't want us to just be a drunken one night stand... Please..."

He wasn't going on and on about how awesome he was... Was he serious for once?

I opened the door and saw that he looked extremely serious for once. He didn't even wear that obnoxious grin. I sighed and just looked at him for a moment.

"Okay," I said. His face lit up, and his cocky grin returned. I held up a finger and stated, "On one condition."

His face fell suddenly. "What is this condition?"

"You take me to see Iggy. I need to talk to him," I said.

Prussia nodded. "Anything for you, Miene liebe," he said, pulling me into his arms. I had to admit, even though I had been angry, maybe I did miss the feeling of being wrapped in his arms.