THREE - Who?

Trying sleeping pills, of course she'd thought about it. She was afraid.

She couldn't sleep at night, she couldn't sleep ever, she couldn't even remember the last time she'd shut her eyes for more than five minutes. She was awake more than she'd ever been, she didn't know why.

There were so many people telling her to rest, people at work, people she knew, even the models she worked with, the ones that were so skinny you could see their ribs through the clothes they wore. Skin and bones, terrifying, and yet they felt she was in a worse state than they were.

But there was nothing, in her eyes at least, that could keep her asleep. At this point, she didn't know if she even cared to try. She dreamt of dreams throughout the day, desperate to figure out what was wrong with her. Maybe she was just a freak, she didn't deserve rest, was all. She deserved to work. It was all she knew.

"...Rhianna, Rhianna!"

She looked over, Brian calling for her attention. Blinking, she finally snapped another photo as he leaned over the chair she'd put him on.

"Sorry, I was up late." She excused.

He sighed, "You're up every night as of late, yeah?" he said, though it was more of a statement than a question. She nodded, sighing, "I know. I haven't had time to see a doctor."

Brian got up from his seat, she pulled her camera back and rested it on the table in between them, "Haven't had time? What have you been doing then?" he asked, sitting down in the recliner towards the corner of the room. He was done with photos for now.

She shrugged, "Nothing much. I go out for walks, take pictures, turn them in, go on another walk, write, then repeat the process over again."

Brian didn't look amused, shaking his head, "You can't live like that, it's unhealthy."

She shrugged again, "I'll see a doctor sometime this week." she excused, the dark circles under her eyes standing out to the man she spoke to. 'Sometime this week' needed to be a guarantee.

Before he had the chance to say anything, the phone rang. Rhianna reached over to where it sat on the stand next to the sofa, holding the telephone up to her ear, "Hello?"

A familiar British accent called back, "Hello, is this Rhiannon?"

Her chest suddenly filled with nerves. Brian looked at her from afar, intrigued, mouthing 'Who is it?'. She silently looked at him and put her finger up, shaking her head and signaling for him to wait for her to get off the phone.

"Yes, is this David?" She asked, though of course she couldn't have ever forgotten the beautiful voice from the night before. It rang in her ears all throughout the night, remembering the things he said to her throughout the night, things that would have been near insignificant in any other case-- but he stood out to her.

It took him a moment to respond, she could just barely hear him talking to someone-- presumably Jim, before putting his ear back to the phone, "I hope this isn't too sudden, but Jimmy and I were wondering if you would have time for a photoshoot sometime today?"

She smiled to herself, "Yes, of course." she answered, looking over at Brian despite knowing he had no idea what was going on. The smile in her voice was very distinct, it was hard to miss if anything, but she didn't care.

"We'll take you out to lunch for thanks, how about it?" He said, smiling, speaking with a joking tone. Jim watched and chuckled, Rhianna laughed, her face a light shade of pink. She then thought she had to get her head straight, this was a man she'd met just the night before-- but she couldn't help it.