•claires first bengals game pt.2🧡🖤•

JOE WORKING OUT, SO HOT😍
this pic is giving me so many ideas it's not even funny-

September 29, 2022

Claire's pov:

Macee led the way out of the stands and into the area with concessions and bathrooms. We found a spot that was selling soft pretzels, hot dogs, and an assortment of alcoholic beverages. Thankfully, the lines weren't too long, but if we had to miss halftime it would be just fine. We got in line behind two guys, one was wearing a Sam Hubbard jersey and the other wearing a Ja'marr Chase jersey. It was nice to see the fans wearing jerseys of different players and not just Joe. Some teams, the fans only wear one players jersey to games. *Cough* Tampa Bay *cough*

I don't think I need to elaborate, you already know exactly what player I'm talking about😉

As we were standing in line, a short, brunette woman approached us with a wide smile.

"Hey Macee!"

Macee turned around, smiling as she saw the woman.

"Hey Em!"

The two hugged. Macee pulled away and gushed as she looked at the woman, who I found out is named Em.

"Oh my gosh, you're glowing. Look at your cute bump!"

Em turned to the side, flattening her jersey and holding her belly. She smiled widely, "I know. Baby girl Hubbard is really making an appearance."

Macee smiled, "Yes she is."

Em's smile turned to a look of confusion, "I didn't see you up in the suite?

Macee nodded, "I'm down in the stands today. Logan got tickets for us."

"Us?"

Macee smiled, "Emma, this is Claire," she gestured to me, "Claire just moved to Cincinnati a few weeks ago, so I thought I'd bring her to a game with me."

I smiled, holding out my right hand for Emma to shake, "Hi, I'm Claire."

"It's nice to meet you, I'm Emma, Sam Hubbards wife."

Joe is very good friends with Sam, so I'm sure I'll be seeing the two of them at the apartment someday.

The line started to move, the three of us moving up. Emma spoke up, "You guys are more than welcome to come up to the suite with the other wives and I."

Macee smiled, "It's okay, I'm enjoying the view from the stands. It's nice to be with the fans, too. Thank you though."

I nodded, "Yeah, thank you very much."

Emma smiled, "Of course. Maybe the next game I'll see you two up there. I know a few guys on the team that could use a girlfriend." She winked at me.

"Wouldn't she be so cute with Joe?"

I felt my heart drop at the mention of Joes name.

Emma nodded, "Joe or Evan."

Macee gasped, "Oh, Evan is so sweet. He'd love Claire."