Page 1 | TW SH

Dazai gets up from the bed both him and Chuuya, his lover shares. Dazai being very careful not to wake Chuuya in the process. Chuuya was still under the impression that Dazai is getting better. He did make progress but, he felt as if all that progress he had made was lost. He felt the same from back when he attempted to take his own life. He headed to the bathroom. He promised Chuuya he wouldn't do this again, he hasn't for years but life just came crashing down on him. He couldn't take it anymore. As he picked up the razor blade he felt the blade coming in contact with his skin he hissed at the stinging feeling. He once craved for. He was hesitant at first, he doesn't want Chuuya to find out. He started crying at the fact of Chuuya finding out. He turned on the sink and ran his arm through cold water, to minimize the bleeding. He was sobbing at this point. He was a mess. He immediately puts the razorblade back. Hating the feeling of what he's feeling right now. He felt as if he betrayed Chuuya. He goes back to the bedroom, where he finds a sleeping Chuuya. He looked at the peaceful sleeping Chuuya in silence. He was glad he met him. You see Dazai and Chuuya met awhile ago. When they were around 15. In a physic ward (Only in this story). Fast forward to now Dazai is 22, while Chuuya is 20. (I did this because one of my friends that I met there is two years younger then me). They are married, and have a adopted daughter. They well Chuuya couldn't be happier. For some reason Dazai has been feeling off lately. Even he doesn't know why. He has a loving family who supports him all the way. He couldn't have it happier. While Dazai was sinking deeper into his thoughts, he didn't notice Chuuya standing in front of him. Chuuya hugs Dazai while holding his head over Dazai heart. "Love what's wrong, your over thinking again." Chuuya spoke softly. Dazai snapped out of his thoughts. He started to panic, he didn't even know why. Possibly because he doesn't want Chuuya to find out. Possibly because he didn't know he was standing there. He didn't even know why he was panicking. For some reason it was just a tight feeling in his chest. He couldn't move couldn't speak. Eventually he calmed down. Chuuya was scared for Dazai, he never seen him act like that. Chuuya decided it would be better if he didn't try to talk he didn't want to make it worse. As he held Dazai closer Chuuya could feel Dazai's heart rate went back to normal. "You don't have to tell me just yet, but If you're okay with it I'd like to talk about this in the morning." Chuuya said as if there was pain in his voice. He knew Dazai is hurting. It makes him upset that he can't even tell his own husband what's wrong. Chuuya guides Dazai back to bed. Dazai he was calmer like he was aware of his surroundings instead of just shutting down. He still felt scared, but not as bad as before. Chuuya got dazai to lay down. As Chuuya cuddled him close. He can feel Dazai's breathing calming down and soon Dazai fell asleep. Soon after Chuuya fell asleep again. Both holding close together.

Help I traumatized my friend and now she's sad. She likes this story and also hates it