Page 2

Chuuya was the first to wake up in the morning. Dazai was laying there sound asleep. Chuuya still hasn't forgotten what happened the night before. He was hurt, his own husband didn't even trust him! He decided to get up and start his day, while he left Dazai sleeping. While he was planning out his day, he looked down at Dazai lovingly. He noticed that Dazai was wearing his bandages again, which he hasn't for a couple years now! Chuuya knew why. He didn't believe what he was seeing. He felt disgusted with himself on the fact he didn't notice it sooner and, that his husband is in that state of mind without anyone noticing. He checked his watch the time read "9:43 am" he was contemplating on waking Dazai up or not. At the same moment he wanted to ask Dazai why, but also at the same time Dazai had a horrible night's sleep. He decided that it would be better not to disturb his sleep. Chuuya went out of the bedroom. He did some daily house work while waiting for Dazai to wake up, such as cleaning the dishes from the day before. He settled on getting Dazai's favorite food. Fine curly noodles of Tsugaru cooked in dried fish stock and soy sauce with local baby bamboo shoots! It's not really a breakfast food but since Dazai hadn't eaten it in ages. He thought it would be a nice surprise.