Page 3 | TW Overdose Graphic? Guns

Meanwhile Chuuya is out getting Dazai breakfast. Dazai wakes up. His arm hurts he now hates the feeling he once longed for. The only thing that made him feel alive was when he's at deaths door. He was thinking if I die then nothing good and nothing bad happened he wouldn't even be aware that he died. His thoughts kept getting deeper and deeper before he knew it he had got up and walked to the medicine cabinet. Chuuya wasn't home thank god. He didn't know what he would do if Chuuya was there he couldn't do it anymore he got a mini cup of water so he can take the pills better. He filed it up about half way he looked on the back of the box. Eight was the max. He dumped the 100 pills on the nightstand . 48...49...50. He counted out fifty of them and put them back in the bottle with the lid closed. He can't believe what he was seeing he was in front of deaths door just like he wanted. He was sitting before his nightstand he decided it would be better to go to take them and then go to sleep. He put them in piles of two. He thought two would be faster then taking one at a time. 2...4...6...8...10...12...14...16. He only got to 16 until he heard the door open. Chuuya was home. He just sat there in shock. Chuuya puts the bag of food on the table. He decided to check if dazai was awake. Dazai on the other hand hears the door handle move. Chuuya couldn't come in not now. He was still in that state of shock and he even started crying. Chuuya walks in their shared room. He can't comprehend on what he's seeing. Why would Dazai do this? Chuuya really wanted to talk to Dazai about this, but Dazai needed support not questioning. Dazai needed someone there by his side that understood the pain that life brought. Chuuya bent down next to Dazai. Dazai rushed into his arms like a scared cat. Softly Chuuya said "how would Oda react on knowing that you were about to commit suicide." Dazai had flash backs. A year ago Oda died he was heading home from work. Instead he never got to his place. He made a turn into the woods, he was never seen again. Well that's not entirely true. He's body was seen but he wasn't seen alive. He shot himself in the head. Oda couldn't take the Port mafia anymore. All they did was suck the life out of people. Oda didn't want that lifestyle, he thought it would be better if he just killed himself instead. It made Dazai feel worse instead of calming down all he did was cry even more. He loved Oda so much as a friend and now he's gone. Dazai started hyperventilating. Chuuya knew he fucked up. Not before long Dazai passed out.
Chuuya wanted that to be an example on why he should keep going. Instead Dazai interrupted the sooner I die. The sooner I would see Oda.