The Chairman

[Nabi at next day morning]

Nabi - Ahhh what dress to wear... yellow or black or blue or pink or ahhhhh....ok let's choose white and pink ....should I wear suit or top with skirt?....ahhhh what is this i don't have any good dress. Ok fine let's wear this for now.

[Nabi wear's white top with pink skirt]

[Nabi at Moon Entertainment]

Nabi - Wohhhh...is this a company....it's sooo big and awesome....huffff nabi-ya let's be confident, let's do it, hwaiting (fighting).

[Nabi enter's the company and gets introduced to her colleagues and staffs]

Staff 1 - Nabi-shi, Hi, i work here as a sewing person and i have got a work for you now, so well actually we need to design a dress for the members and this is their concept.....so can we use this cloth to do this dress?

Nabi - No no, don't use linen cloth, it needs to be soft at the same time it needs to be attractive so let's choose rayon cloth.

Staff 1 - Ok, thank you nabi-shi.

[Nabi seeing around and finds some group picture]

Nabi - Excuse me, who ....is star?

Staff 1 - Star....ahhh, you don't know them? Ok will tell you...they consist of 4 members and they are the raising group in our entertainment.

Nabi - Wohhh, really ...mmm nice, thank you.

Staff 2 - Nabi-shi.

Nabi - Yes.

Staff 2 - Chairman is calling you.

Nabi - Me, why?

[Staff 2 gestures don't know and Nabi goes to meet chairman]

Nabi - No, why did chairman is calling me? Did i do something wrong? Or ....is he gonna take me off from this job?....ahhhh really what's going on.... Hufff let's see.....hwaiting nabi-ya.... you can do it.

[Nabi murmuring her thoughts while going to chairman office]

[Knock knock]

Chairman - Come in.

Nabi - Good morning sir, how many I help you.

[The chairman was sitting and was scrolling something]

Chairman - Don't you know me?

[Nabi's head are down and was scared to see him]

Chairman - Look at me.

[Nabi slowly lifted her head]

Nabi - You, you, how come you are here, are you con artist? Or were you following me? Wohhh really what do you want from me ah?

Tae - What? Con.....Con Artist? Yahhh are you really crazy?

Nabi - Me...haha......I'm not crazy, i think you have gone mad. Wait, this won't do ...will call up the cops right now.

Tae - Yah yah Yahhhh stop it stop stop....

[Taesung grabbed Nabi's waist and tries to pick out her phone from her hand]

[Someone entering in chairman's room....]

      ......will be continued