Party

[Nabi opens the box and gets shocked]

Nabi - Omo omo omo....wowww deabak so beautiful, but how come i got this? Did misoo ordered for her.....ahhhh

[She saw some letter in the box and read]

Nabi - "Hi, Nabi-shi, I'm Kim Taesung. Wear this dress for this evening and kinda put some makeup ok, see you soon"  Oh my gosh, ok let's get ready.

[Tae calling Nabi but she isn't picking and suddenly he hears the footsteps nearing him and turned back]

Tae - Wow (he really got stunned by her beauty)

Nabi - Ummmm sir, is it ok?

Tae - You are so pretty.

Nabi - What?

Tae - Nothing nothing, get in, it's time.

Nabi - Yes sir.

[While driving]

Tae - Nabi-shi, don't call me sir tonight, ok.

Nabi - Why?

Tae - Just do as I say and please don't talk with anyone, be with me and don't go anywhere. Please ok.

Nabi - Ok.....but why? What's happening?

Tae - (Stopped his car and saw her) Nabi-shi, can you....can you please be my girlfriend tonight? ......nothing serious not for real just for tonight, i won't ask you much please just tonight.

Nabi - What the hell are you telling me now, no i can't, drop me home.

Tae - Nabi-shi, please i beg you please....ummm please only for tonight.....i have my reasons you will know once you get there please ......

Nabi - Huffff, ok ok, will do....will be your girlfriend tonight, just for tonight ok?

Tae - Yes, thank you so much Nabi-shi.

[Then tae and Nabi went to the venue and the venue was blue house, where the rich people gather there for deals and kinda like party and so on]

Tae mom - Taesung-ah, come in come in, what took you this much time.....omo who is she? Is she your girlfriend? Aigooo you are pretty.

Tae - Mom, will tell you come . Nabi-shi come lets go.

Nabi - Yes.

[Tae mom gave her a deadly look and all went in]

Jieun - Taesung-shi, Hi.

[Park Jieun - Future fiance of Taesung]
[She came to taesung and pushed Nabi's hand which was holding his arm and jieun hold's his arm]

Tae - Oh, hi. (He just took his arm from her and grabbed Nabi's hand )

Jieun - Who is she?

Tae - My girlfriend.

Jieun - What? Oppa you can't do this to me....oppa.....

[Tae just went and was greeting everyone

Jieun - Yah.... Who are you ah? An lowly shitty bitch. How did you seduce him? Did you slept with him? Ahhhhh answer me or you want money.....ahhh now i know you want money that's why you are hanging with him.

Nabi - No.....

Jieun - Hahaha ... Yahhh will give you lots and lots of money ok just go, get out from here you begger like poop.

Nabi - I don't want money, sorry.

[Nabi said and walked away]

Jieun - Yahhhhh....you.....

[Jieun pulled her hair and spilled some red wine on her dress]

Nabi - What are you doing? Why? Are you crazy?

Jieun - What? Yahhh even though I'm not kind enough i told you nicely to get out , you should have listened to me.....haha now look at you wohhh now your are damn so pretty.....Yahhh fuck off.

[Tae rushed to Nabi]

     .......will be continued