Daegu

[Next day]

Tae - Now, everyone let's start the shoot.

[At 6pm the shoot gets completed and went to their own room's]

Tae - Jaewook-shi meet me in garden at 10pm.

Jae - Yes sir

[At 10pm]

Tae - You know right that you are an idol?

Jae - Yes sir, i know.

Tae - Then don't you ever dare to see Nabi.

Jae - Who are you to say that? I like her, so i wish to see her everyday, every minute and every second. What's the problem for you????

Tae - Are you crazy? Don't you ever think to do that, she's your manager.....don't give her hard time....(yelled) and for your kind information you have signed a contract mentioning that you won't get into relationship until the contract ends.

Jae - What? No no no, it wasn't there.....don't kid me?

Tae - It was and it is there....that's why you should have read fully. And it's compulsory for all idols out there, it creates a problem for you and the whole company that's why we give contract's like those. Ahhh this is your last warning keep that in your mind ok. " Don't ever go after Nabi, if i see so you will be fired and blacklisted"

[Tae leaves with anger]

[After some days the song got released and it gave a big hit which they never thought]

[Nabi gets some vacation leave and she goes to daegu to meet her grandma]

Nabi - Wohhhhh......it's been a while i came here. Grandmaaaaa....how are you? Wohhh i missed you soooo much.

Grandma - Oh uri nabi-ya....yes yes I'm fine, why are you so lean ahh? Aren't  you eating well....aigooo my pretty grand daughter come here.

[Then for sometime Nabi and grandma talked]

Nabi - Grandma, I'm going to market to buy some vegetables and fruits.

Grandma - Yes, be safe nabi-ya.

Nabi - Yes grandma.

[Nabi happily sings and walks to market and bought some vegetables and fruits]
[While returning]

Nabi - Oh, an new shop in this neighborhood " Heaven's Cafe".

[Nabi walks away and someone called her]

Someone - Nabi-ya, how are you? When did you came here?

Nabi - Who.......are you?

Someone - Yah, you forgot me....omo it's been a long time nah, ok ok.....I'm Lee NamJin. Now do you remember me?

Nabi - Omo omo omo.....you.....wohhh I'm really sorry....how are you? And what are you doing here?

Nam - Its ok, it's ok come in.

Nabi - Here.....

Nam - This is my shop, i opened recently only. Ok how are you doing? Is everything fine?

 Ok how are you doing? Is everything fine?

Nabi - Wohhhh.....you really deabak......it's nice here as if heaven and yeah I'm good, doing all fine and what about you?

Nam - Yeah fine nabi-ya, wait will blend you some coffee.

Nabi - Ok, thank you....

Nam - Sit or wanna see around?

Nabi - Can I.....?

Nam - Go-ahead.

[Nabi looks around so surprisingly and NamJin watches her with an affectionate eyes]

.......will be continued