The kiss

Michelle's POV
I didn't have it mind to come to the party but Nate made sure I came or he be mad at me.

There was quite a number of turn ups at the party which held fresher's middle year students;like I and Nate,final year students and some hot,single, male lecturers who came for the purpose of hooking up and having a one night stand with any student who was in for it.

There was enough to drink and when I mean a lot, am not even exaggerating sometimes I wonder who were the sponsors of such illicit  parties where students who were sent to school to study came to useless themselves. I say so because am not even a fan of parties and stuffs like that so finding myself in such gathering makes me so sick.

Midway into this party, everywhere was bustling and booming  with hip hop music and the building was all stuffy from sweat and cigars of all kinds_seems like this party just started.

On the table where I sat next to Nate,his supposed girlfriend,Stephanie who hate my guts and  how close I am to Nate sat at the other side next to Nate and some other guys who I don't seem to  be familiar with. I saw a blonde girl in a tight,short,black,leather dress throwing up,she seemed really helpless_guess she had so much to drink. At another end was a guy seated in the middle of two skinny ladies in tight revealing cloth with large boobs and ass. They kept working their fingers down his chest and touching him in a very arousing manner.
The guy kept throwing weird glances at me which made me uncomfortable. I was getting tired already that I wanted to leave.
I was so engrossed in what was happening around me that I didn't know when Nate staggered to the front of the party,drawing the attention of everyone. He started taking off his clothes which made everyone burst into laughter.

'Holy s***'
I cursed,as I ran towards his direction to take him out. He drank to stupor that he didn't even know what he was doing.

'Excuse me..Excuse me...'
I said,as I manoeuvred my way through the crowd towards where Nate was. I took him by his waist,his had on my shoulder as I pulled him through the crowd to outside where he packed his black SUV. Stephanie  was no where to be found am guessing she should be hooked up with some guy now,because the last I checked I saw her making advances at the hot bartender,what a slut! I rolled my eyes at the thought if it.

'Shut up!'
I half yelled at him as he kept mumbling inaudible words,chuckling loudly. I exhaled deeply as I successfully got him into the passenger's seat while I scurry to the driver's side bringing the engine to life as I head towards his apartment which he shared with Mike,a friend of ours.

Moments later
We got to the apartment and I killed the engine of the car. I came out of the car and pulled my pants up for no particular reason.
Nate was dozing off already so I tapped his cheek softly to wake him up while I helped him into the house. With his hand on my shoulder and my hand on his waist I tried turning up the light with my other free hand.

'Ain't you so cute..?'
He giggled in between hiccups

'Yeah right...!'
I said, sarcastically rolling my eyes inwardly as I pushed him to his bed.

I made for the bathroom to get a towel and a bowl of warm water to wipe him up only for him to pull me by my lower thigh making me fall on his body,as we came face to face. The stench of alcohol from his breathe hit my nostrils hard but I couldn't help but stare into his eyes that glowed from the moonlight that escaped into the room through the window down to his gorgeous lips making me bit my lower lip as I gulped hard. In a spilt second,I felt his soft lips on mine which sent sparks all over my body. I haven't felt this good in while so I held on to every moment that came with it. His lips were so good that of was impossible to resist.

I pulled away from his grip realizing what just happened.

'Oh my God!'

I muttered under my breathe as I walked backwards. This was so not Good. I just kissed Nate!
Nate and I have been friends for as long a I could remember always having each others back. I have had something for him ever since while he only saw me as a friend. So technically I have zeroed my mind on ever getting a chance with him.
I bolted out of the apartment without a second thought. The last place I would rather be is anywhere around Nate after what just happened.