I kissed Nate!

Nate's POV
I woke up with a throbbing headache as I tried recalling the events of yesterday night and how I possibly got to my apartment in one piece.
I tossed on my bed for a while before sitting up as I shut my eyes closed from the morning sun that penetrated  my eyes. For a while I was unconscious of my environment not until when I casted my eyes on my alarm clock and it read,7:44 am

'God damn it!

I jerked up from my bed realizing I was late for lectures. I had classes by 8 am and I wasn't even half way ready cause I was the grumpy type in the morning who takes time to prepare.
I dashed into Mike's room only to see him on the floor bare chested with a bed sheet wrapped around his waist,still in deep sleep.

'Mike! Mike!'
I shook him vigorously but he wouldn't budge. I scurry to the bathroom ,got a bowl of water and poured the whole content on him.

'Uh?! Uh?!'
He jerked up from his deep sleep,fully awake.

'What did you do that for bro?'

His shoulder slumped as he gave a slight frown. Wiping out the water on his face that blocked his sight.

'Am sorry dude,but we are almost  late for Linguist class...'

My voice trailed off as I rushed into the bathroom to do my thing as soon as possible.

'Are you serious!?'

I heard him exclaim from the room

'Am not even kidding bro'

Michelle's POV

My eye lids flutter open as the memory of last night hit my memory instantaneously.

'Oh no!...' I grunted turning tossing my self over the bed till I fell to the ground,laying there like a dead cockroach. I stood up clumsily as I walked into the bathroom,filling up the tub with warm water.

Halfway into my bath,I heard a loud thumping on the bathroom door afterwards came Ashley's voice. Ashely my roommate.

'Hurry up in  there,am gonna throw up!'
She said with her hand over her mouth making me unable to hear her completely.

'You would have yourself to blame if I messed up the place!'
She yelled this time.
When I was about opening the door she barged in startling the hell out of me as she rushed to the toilet,throwing up the content in her mouth. She had to much to drink no doubt about that because Ashely was someone not to joke with when it comes to partying,clubbing,hooking up and stuffs like that. I just wonder how I  got hooked up with such roommate but I have no choice than to get used to it because am stuck with her for the whole middle year of this semester.

I had little time on my clock before I was late for German class. Thank God Miss Katherine,our German teacher don't get to class till 10 to 15 mins after the class starts,so I have some time to finish up the take home assignment she gave us to do that I was unable to do because of my attendance at the party. Walking down to my lecture class briskly with my books held closely to my chest,I kept darting my eyes around looking out for Nate to avoid. I couldn't just handle the all thing. I know,I know that it was a horrible mistake,Nate was drunk and he didn't mean to kiss me but I can't just handle the whole awkwardness...

Kissing my best guy friend?

Nahhh,it was a whole lot to take in for me.

Talk about the devil and he shall appear.

I bumped into Nate as i was about to round the corner to my class without even looking at his face I could tell he was the one, from his body frame,to his special Cologne,down to his manly scent that always stuck on him and distinguished from any other guys I have encountered.

'Hi!'
I said ,without catching my breath as I hurriedly stride to the short passage that led to the class,without sparing him a single word and my gaze fixed to the ground. I know he  might think am acting weird but I just have to for now till I clear my head and probably clear things out a lil bit.

Nate's POV
I was about taking my turn to the hallway to my linguist class when I bumped into Michelle.

'Hi!'
She said,flatly without even  sparing me a glance or giving me those smile of hers that made the corner of her eyes wrinkle giving her a unique look  she scurry  towards the opposite direction of where I was coming from my gaze followed her till she disappeared into the class.
She acted really weird,unlike the Michelle I know_my Michelle
I just shrugged it over knowing that I have a class to attend.

'Come on Nate,Mr wells is coming behind us'

Mike tagged along behind me almost out of  breathe,panting after running all the way from the apartment. He was taking to long to prepare so I had to leave him behind because I had to stop by the coffee shop to get a cup to relieve me of the headache before getting to class least I be  late for class.

'Oh boy!'

...

Okay my first ever wattpad story
Am super excited (screams inwardly)
I hope you guys enjoy it and I hope I will am able to carry everyone  along
Please don't forget to give feedbacks,vote,comment and share
Thank y'all in advance.😽❤