That was Just a thank you kiss

Michelle's POV

"Who was that guy?...Christian,you called him"
She asked as we stride towards class. We had few minutes to German class and plus Miss Katherine doesn't come till fifteen minutes into the time so that would do.

"You like him?,cos I could see you passing glances at him yesterday"
I gave her a sheepish grin shoving her arm playfully. She sighs and rolls her eye,resting her back on the wall with her hands crossed on her chest.

"That's not what i mean Mich" she pauses.
"What was all that about...between Nate and that guy and Is that your tutoring student you talked about?"

"Yeah he is. And for what happened yesterday, am as confused as you are"
I said, the last sentence in a singsong manner.

"From the look of things,Nate seems to have known the guy somewhere and the Christian guy probably doesn't recall"

"Exactly!" I exclaimed in agreement
"I even tried asking what was wrong and why he just flared up, but the only thing he could come up with was how bad Christian was and why I should stay away from him"
I sighed tucking my hair behind my ear.

"Did he really say that?"

"Yeah!" I nodded in response

"If Nate and Christian have some scores to settle then they should other than making it escalate." Jade stated.

"They should.."
I said blankly, nodding my head slowly. I wonder what might have ensued between Nate and Christian,before now. I just wonder.

"Good day ma'am"
Jade and I both greet Miss Katherine our German lecturer as we followed her behind into the class,as she seems to be in a hurry.

Christians POV

I haven't played basketball in days and it was like something in me was declining. But why the hell will a noble college like these run without an authentic sport curriculum and system,sounds very vague to me. I already promised myself that I would look into the matter after Aunt Molly told me about the absence of a functioning basketball team and here I am on my way the Chancellor's office to set things out. I'm already getting chills,not knowing how good my talk with him with end up. From what I heard,sporting activities was stopped many years ago;talking about ten to twelve years into when this institution was founded for some reasons I can't possibly comprehend. So starting the  whole thing from scratch is a whole lot of work,but am gonna be focusing in the basketball section where I major in sports.

Getting to a smooth brown door that had 'chancellor' written at the top middle of the door, I took a deep breath before going in after knocking twice and I was ushered in by a firm,aging voice of a man. He looked like he was in his late forties with a roughly grey hair,he wore a sky blue long sleeved button up shirt, his wine coloured tie loosened from his neck; that isn't such a great combination; is it?
"How may I help you,young man?"
He said, peering at me through his lenses that seemed small for his face,then back at the paper work In front of him.

"I heard..." I started nervously,praying my voice doesn't betray how well I wanted myself to appear before this man to the end.

"I heard this school doesn't have a functioning sport system, so i have been thinking If I could kick off with some basketball games and get the sport curriculum back on track gradually,since I only major in basketball for now,at least you being the highest authority you can give me a heads up".
I finished, proud of my unplanned words. He sighs,resting his jaw on his knuckles,more interested in what I was saying now; I guess.

"Who are you by the way?"
He furrowed a brow at me,titling his head to one side.

"Am Christian Dallas,a transfer student and Mrs Martins is..."