Meet the group

Michelle's POV

Did I say I bought coffee to stay awake? Nope doesn't work for me.
I didn't make it till eight before I fell asleep. I was almost late for lectures the next morning because I slept like a log of wood. Thank goodness first hour classes was delayed.

Okay?

Can somebody tell me why that grumpy guy was doing in all my classes today? For more a moment i thought he was just offering some of my courses but it later occurred to me that he was in my department,since he stayed from the first to the last hours of all my classes.

Wait. Could it be that this guy is my tutoring student?... No way.

"Hey,please excuse me"
I hear a voice coming towards me on my way out of our last class for the day. How delightful. I turn back only to see the grumpy guy from yesterday jogging towards me.

Oh boy! What now?

I had a mixed feeling of annoyance and nervousness.

"Please wait up"
He called as i turned to leave, once our eyes met. I stopped in my tracks turning slowly to face him,letting out a brief sigh. What does he want now? Is he here to tell me how big my clogs were for my feet because...they really are...Technically!

"Mmhmm?"
I furrowed my brow in a questioning manner,folding my arms across my midsection,looking up at his tall frame. He had a very gorgeous brown eyes and a sparkling brown skin,his muscles bulging like it would burst out of the white vintage shirt he wore. He's got good looks though but not compared to my Nate,not even close.

"It's about yesterday..."

Yeah? What about it? You almost broke my shoulder that's it?

"I didn't think I will see you around or even in my classes,but thank God I did... Am really sorry about yesterday am not always like that,am really sorry"
He said with finality in his turn drawing up a weird smile. That's it? Your sorry? Guess what man I might as well punch you in the face then,I know we're even.

"Trust me I have been there. We all have bad days and I am an everyday victim,but that doesn't make me knocking out people to the extent of almost breaking their SHOULDERS!"

I said making emphasis on the shoulders with a small smile lighting up the corners of my lips to taunt him,making him burst out in laughter realizing where I was going.

"I felt bad for how you acted,even after apologizing but nevertheless,no hard feelings"

I said as we walked out of the class hallways,probably towards the restaurant. He had a very thick black American accent that I didn't notice yesterday because he was to angry to even talk to me.

"Am really sorry about that, just that you won't understand and besides that I have been wanting to ask when we will be starting the lessons?"

Okay it all now makes sense to me. That explains why he left Mrs Martins office when I arrived the other day and why he's in my department,I know it's not a solid but at least things have been cleared up a lil bit.

"Well...next week precisely because I haven't been having much time to prepare your notes,but next week soonest"
I said,followed by an affirmative nod from him as we walked on.

"I'm Michelle by the way...Michelle Mathew"
I chipped in after after a short lived silence.

"Oh...am Chri..."

"Christian Dallas"
I cut him off,a wide grin sprawling across my face. A surprised look engulfing his face instantaneously.

"Strange? How did you..."