Eavesdropper

Recap:

"What's going on?"

A lady's voice echoes from the top of the stairs.
Nate abruptly took a few steps away from me to the right as he walked towards her up the stairs

'I said what's going on ?'

She fumed,trudging down the stairs,her platform heels hitting the wooden stairs as she glared at both off us.

Nate's POV

"You need to chill out babes"
I said, pushing her backwards in her attempt to hit Michelle.

"What were you doing with her anyways huh,you cheating on me?

Stephanie demanded,facing me squarely, throwing her head back and forth in fury. She was vibrating already and whenever she does this_you're goner!

"Michelle, Leave now!"

I told Michelle at once who stood there all this while fixed to the same spot all this while seeing that Steph couldn't contain her anger.
Michelle sprinted down the stairs without looking back,leaving to me to deal with Steph. I knew Michelle too well. She was not the type to fight back. You would feel pathetic for her if I hadn't stop Steph.

"So you were down there kissing your friend, when you know how much I hate her guts huh?"

She demanded,as she tried keeping the same pace with me. I tried ignoring her as I took another route down the stairs other than the way I came from.

"Am talking to you Nate!"
She yelled,yanking my shoulder that I came face to face with her.

"What do you want Steph?"
I asked,rubbing my forehead in frustration before exhaling.

"Oh what do i want?"
She said, throwing her head in surprise with her hands across her chest.

"I saw you kissing Michelle and you ask what I want? Ain't you so shameless?"

"I wasn't kissing no one!"
I said,feigning annoyance.

"Then how do you explain what I saw back there? Oh I clearly forgot,you were practising you play boy skills on her"

That does it!

"Don't you dare say that to me, I don't leave such life no more,that's all in the past now so don't ever use that against me!"

I said,furiously threatening to hit her making her flinch.

Okay.

Yes!

I was a playboy at some point in my highschool days and maybe my freshman year_since I was 'The lady's man' as they would call it, but that matured part of me came and I dropped the lifestyle. That doesn't make Steph not guilty of the allegation,she's as guilty as charged. I know enough that Stephanie sleeps around behind my back and still claims too be my girlfriend.
I liked Stephanie at some point_Never have I mistaken it for love not even once,but Stephanie changed all of a sudden. She started drinking,smoking and flirting with other guys! Before and after we got into a relationship.
Left for me I would have called things off with her,but I just don't wanna let her go just yet because

She's an asset. That I know

"Oh now you wanna hit me? No come on,go ahead. Then I will tell everyone what a cheat and a monster you are!"

She States in a raised voice, calling my bluff as she hits my chest severally. I wasn't in for her shits,because she was a nutcase and if I let her she would nag the roof down.
The only one thing on my mind was finding Michelle out.

"Please Steph am not in for your nonsense. Excuse me!"

I said, walking out on her,leaving her to nag her life out. I wonder why she wasn't with her crew,Ashely,Bianca and Stacey_Ashely being the bitch and weirdo.