Episode 11

~My Date With Shizuka Still Involved The Police Just As I Expected~

With a distinct lack of high school drama, the Corporal and I celebrated the Specialist's special day. Yukinoshita apparently took my advice and got Yuigahama a cute and frilly apron along with a mug that had a puppy on it. Needless to say, the Specialist loved them to death and I was able to sneak a photo of the hug she gave the Corporal.

That awkward expression of Yukinoshita's was priceless, so I made sure to send it to Haruno later.

As for my own gifts to the Specialist, I ended up getting her the same dog collar from the anime, an Idiot's Guide to Cooking, and I registered her (and Yukinoshita) for a premium patisserie course for this July which happened to be run by one of Yukinoshita's mothers' frenemies after some consulting with Haruno.

This, in turn, earned me a death glare from the Corporal, not because she was now forced into a baking course with Specialist (who was absolutely ecstatic about this development) without her consent or because I involved her sister in this. No, I could tell that this particular arctic death glare was for the simple reason that I had gotten Yuigahama one more gift than she did probably.

Add to the fact we were both keeping score, she knew that I knew that she knew, I was winning as well. For someone as competitive as Yukinoshita this was of course something she found completely unacceptable.

Heh, she should have thought about that before she decided to snub me and left me to her nee-san.

Oh I know that it's petty Kyon, but I do love victory-chan in all her forms especially when said victory comes:

'All too easy...' Tee-hee~.

Riiiiight~, distraction-chan?

Geh.

As I took my eyes off distraction-chan nodding form, I noticed that the Specialist was now wearing the dog collar...

"Ahem, um that's a dog collar, not a choker Specialist."

"Whoa! Hikki!"

--[Line Break]--

As much as this was a fucking anime world that I found myself in, time did not in fact conveniently skip to the next Episode. The first semester, wait, no I don't think that really matters Kyon... Just fine, whatever damn it! The first trimester midterms came and went with me placing in the second of year two. The strained smile on Hayama's face as he look at the rankings on the board was truly priceless and not something I would ever forget. I made certain of that by immortalizing his expression with an 'out of frame' selfie, which I also sent to Haruno just for the kek's.

Just as the Sith Code states through victory my chains were broken. By placing second in my year I was freed from my mandatory lunch dates with Shizuka and could now rekindle my bromance with Yamaha-kun. However, as I was concerned that Shizuka would relapse back to instant ramen, I still continued to bring her lunch, despite the playful teasing of my peers (Atsugi sensei and Tsurumi sensei) which I mostly ignored.

With the midterms now over with, so too did my short liaison with her Excellency and the Student Council came to an end. As the rest of the Student Council Officers returned to active duty I felt relieved at being transferred back to the Service (club).

Her Excellency's Megu Megu Megurin's POWER was starting to have a major debuff effect on my psyche along with her too-sweet coffee. I was also starting to notice that Fluffy senpai would trigger the passive activation of my 'Onii-san Mode' with depressing regularity. So after quickly filing an AAR and having a passable cup of tea courtesy of a very reluctant Corporal, I once more returned to those somewhat relaxing, lazy afternoons of trading barbs with the Corporal and sometimes poking fun at the Specialist while completing the odd homework assignment or light novel.