Ch 5: I Won't Tell You To Wake Up

Y/N

''I'm guessing 6 men.'' Hoseok and I exchanged glances hearing Toja his intel. It was dark out, cold, and breezy. The slow rocking movements of the ship played with my mind. To think that they would hold the pharmaceutical manufacturing of this drug on a transport ship. It took us hours to pinpoint the exact location of the container they were using. According to our intel, the container serves as a hideout leading to a lower floor.

''Okay listen up.'' Everyone gathered around Hoseok. The agency has grown and various units have been formed to maintain order. I have been under Hoseok his care and learned a lot. He is a great leader and a strong fighter. Our unit is one of the top ones together with Jungkook's. Most of the agents divided into these units were among the first to join this agency. We have been through the SCI attack together and many more. 

''Toja and I take the lead, Y/N middle lane, Junseo, and Gi you guys are at the back. Hyonu you stake out here and keep watch.''

''Yes, sir'' 

''There is a high-risk chance of them trying to destroy the products so we can't get our hands on them.'' He spoke.

''Leave that to me,'' I replied. The only possible way to get rid of it instantly would be to set the place on fire. I felt confident that I would be able to prevent that from happening. 

We didn't waste time much longer and with a deep breath opened the door of the container. It was empty, deep, and dark at the end of it was a hole in the ground. Closing in on it, a light started to slowly emerge from it, along with the voices of several people. A metal staircase led the way to the lower floor. 

Hoseok exchanged glances with Toja and with a small nod he dropped himself down, ignoring the steps in front of him. A loud thud was heard once he landed with his gear and the sound of shouting began. 

''SCI! Keep your hands where I can see them!'' Toja joined him shortly afterward. I heard glass shatter, running, and screaming. My adrenaline began to pump and I quickly followed behind them. The room was lit with dirty yellow lights, it was hot, and puffs of smoke annoyed my vision. People were running away in the distance, making their escape through a different door. Junseo and Gi walked past me as I inspected one of the tables. The amount of white powder, pills, and needles that were scattered around had me stunned for a moment. 

I froze from shock hearing the glass piece shatter against the ground one more I noticed Junseo and Gi step back. Shortly after flames started to spread through the room.

''Y/N!'' I couldn't see Hoseok through the smoke and flames but I could hear him.

''Got it!'' Luckily my reflexes were fast as my eyes flashed blue so did the flames, they were now fully in my control. 

''Shit they are getting away!'' Junseo grunted under his breath. We noticed that Hoseok and Toja were already in pursuit. 

''Leave this place to me,'' I informed making the flames dance away revealing a pathway to the escaping door.

''Thanks! We'll see you in a bit.'' The both of them called out before disappearing as well. I focused on my breathing and the warmth spreading to my body. Controlling a natural form of heat takes a lot of concentration and energy. Surely the flames started to lower themselves and eventually died down. Damage was done to a certain extent but not to the products manufactured. 

''Well shit.'' Hyonu his low curse entered the room with me. 

''Hoseok told me to help you out.'' He informed making me nod. The both of us searched for some bags we could use to gather up the drugs we need. As we did so in silence, I slowly felt my throat become parch.