Ch 12: Heat Between The Two Of Us

Jooha

That ominous look in his eyes, the warmth of his breath against my lips, and his hands slowly started to dig deeper into my skin. He wasn't planning on backing away from this today. 

''Have you lost interest in me?'' His question made me feel guilty. I never intended for him to feel like that. The longer we gazed at each other the more I started to give in. He should have known by now if there was any sign of a clear second heartbeat. But it seems he didn't, so perhaps right now I'm just panicking and avoiding him for nothing. And it doesn't change the fact that sooner or later I have to tell him.

''No, of course not.'' 

''Then what?'' I avoided his eyes this time, not knowing how I should reply to that. Tens of thoughts started to run through my mind thinking of a believable excuse. His grip on my jaw made me snap out of it and actually prevented me from thinking at all. He leaned connecting our lips once again. This time slowly and tender. 

''Tell me, Jooha.'' I sighed leaning my head back against the fridge.

''I've....just been really tired the past days.'' Gosh, how I felt like slapping myself from embarrassment right now. It's obvious that he wouldn't buy that. For a second time his hand gripped my jaw but this time not to kiss me, he just simply wanted me to look at him.

''Do I wear you out too much when we do it? You can tell me honestly I'll adjust to your pace.'' Although it's true that due to our differences in our physic, Taesung usually has more stamina and strength to continue. While I get worn out rather quickly. 

''That's not it.'' Once more he kissed me, more like a slow peck. 

''Then tell me.'' The lust in his eyes faded away and got replaced by traces of concern. With each passing second I realized that right now, is the best time to bring him the news. But the words just wouldn't be able to leave my mouth. 

''Can I ask you something serious?'' He chuckled at my question and with a small squeal coming from me I was lifted into the air. My legs wrapped around his waist while he guided us both to the living room. 

''Serious?'' He tried to hold in a little laugh as he sat himself down on the couch, leaving me still on top of him. I nodded while my heart rate slowly started to increase.

''I know...'' I took in a deep breath and released it with a sigh my eyes focused on my fingers nervously peeling at the fabric of his shirt. Even though he didn't question me, he noticed how I was nervous and how curious he might be. He waited for me to continue instead of pressuring me into it.

''I know that...we haven't exactly known each other for a long time. And truthfully speaking there is still a lot that I don't know about you.''

''Are you questioning my love for you?'' He asked while his hands grabbed mine lowering them to his torso. His question made me smile if it's one thing I'm certain of. It's the fact that he is totally smitten with me. Sometimes I believe that....the love I hold for him can't compare to his overflowing love for me.

''I'm not,'' I reassured. He brought our hands to his face only to kiss the top of mine. 

''We never really talked about our future did we? Marriage and children, which is normal...we have only been together for a year or so. So it's obvious that we don't concern ourselves with those thoughts cause there is no nee-''

''Jooha.'' Oh gosh I just started to ramble at a fast pace.

''Just tell me.'' He spoke.

''I'm pregnant.'' Our hands lowered to his lap and his grip loosened.