🍋Fellmare🍋

Don't ask- I'm just kinda in love with fellmare rn
And freshmare
And fluffymare..
....andddd crossmare-
Don't mind me-
________

~Nightmare~

For some ungodly reason, Ink decided to throw a party of a bunch of the main sanses after the truce between good, bad, and neutral. Dream had somehow found a way to convince me to throw it at my castle.

So now I was stuck with a bunch of useless and annoying sanses within my castle either drunk and shouting nonsense, or being annoying just as much as usual. Which, mind you, they were all drunk. Well maybe except Cross, he doesn't exactly drink.

Somehow I was dragged into a game of truth or dare with Swap, Lust, Dream, Fell, and Killer. Worst decision of my life. Well- maybe.

Of course they forced me to drink an insane amount otherwise they'd bother me more than usual so I ended up becoming drunk along with literally everyone in the castle (except Cross of course, he seemed quite distressed).

Next thing I know it me and Fell are roughly making out against the wall and making our way up to my room. Well maybe I should give more detail.

The truth and dare game had just ended, mainly because Dream and Swap had left to do uh- something, therefore me and Fell left as well wince we were both bored of the game in the end and left to a more secluded area upstairs. We leaned against the wall, sitting on the floor together.

"I don't even know why I came to this stupid party." Fell slurred out with his deep and rough voice. I felt my cheeks burn when I heard it for some reason. "I don't even know why I let Ink have it in my damn castle." Fell chuckled, "ya don't seem like the party type."

I scoffed, "what? Is being rich not enough proof for you? Well, you're right." I chuckled alongside him. "Maybe you should throw more party's, maybe you'll be less of a loner" "I have plenty of people I talk to thank you very much." "Does that consist of your gang and every once in a while your brother?"

I stayed quiet. "Okay well- I talk to the paint freak sometimes too about truce stuff." "Doesn't count. Does the pretty boy king have no friends then?" "Pffft I have plenty of friends." "Name one."

Again, silence.

"Psh, no friends?" "Not much of a change I suppose, at least from my past I at least have people that tolerate me now." "Ya mean you've never had a friend?" "Hm I don't think I have." "Depressin'."

Neither of us exchanged any words for a moment.

"I can be ya friend, if ya want I mean." Fell looked away and blushed brightly, obviously embarrassed. "I think I'd like that."

That ever so awkward silence came back. However this time I decided to break it, a bold move albeit but you know, I couldn't resist it. I climbed on top of Fell and trapped his arms above his head with my tendrills and wrapped my arms around his neck, our foreheads touching.

I could hear Fells heavy breathing and body heat increasing, his face glowing a bright red. His body gave off positivity from the move I did which only made me want to continue. "Um" was all he could muster to say before he kissed me on the lips roughly. I kissed back just as rough and brought his body closer to mine, our hips were touching, my legs wrapped around his waist.

We continued to make out roughly in the hallway, not during to separate for longer than a second.

I got off of Fell and brought him up with me and lead him to my room quickly, making out with him slightly along the way. Once I got in my room and threw him on my bed and locked the door behind me and climbed over him again, kissing him softly then moving down and peppering kisses down his neck and nipping certain areas. Fell groaned with each small bite I placed on his neck.