EP: 1

5:45 am
*Alarm clings*

Pov 1 :

A girl wakes up from her bed stretching out her arms . The next thing she checked her mobile and replied for the msgs she recieved. Then she got up tieing her loosened hair into a messy bun . She went towards her wardrobe, took her clothes and got into the bathroom.

6:10 am

Bathroom door opens . She wore her clothes and stood near her balcony watching the sunrise by breathing the fresh air of morning . Also various sounds of Cooker whistling in houses here and there  , Amma's shouting for waking up their children to get them ready for schools , breaking of vessels, etc...

She closed her eyes feeling the air and loud yet cute noises arround her. A small tear drops from her right eye and at the same time her phone rings . She immediately wiped her tears and went inside to attend the call.

??? : Good morning My Kutty Nithya

Nithya : morning Amma. You got up early today ?

N/mom : Yes dear. I had some important works to complete. Also guess what

Nithya: what amma ?

N/mom : I'm coming there .

Nithya: ohh.. really ? Okay I'll pick you up .. just send me the timings and othere details.

N/mom : okay dear .. bye

Nithya: Okay.. take care bye.

.. Call ends ..

Pov 2 :

*Phone rings*

A manly arm covered with tattoos comes out of a blanket searching the phone with blanket on face and eyes closed. Finally after few struggles , he took the phone and attended the call.

Arjun : Hello Dei? (Hurried tone)

Varun : hello (lazy sleepy tone)

Arjun: don't tell me you're still sleeping

Varun: yes .. then what r u asking me to do afterall it's still 6:30 am

Arjun: Did u forget that you're having meeting with your Dad ?

Varun : ohh F-CK !

Arjun: go get ready ... I'll be there within 15 mins

Varun : okay .. bye thanks

Arjun: hmm

..Call ends..

Nithya Pov :

I reached my college today little early .. usually i used to come at 8:00 am but today i came 7:30 since i have many works pending also i have to pick up my mom . Soon it was 8:30 am .. she glanced her watch and rushed towards her respective class. 

Nithya : Good morning Class ...

(Continues...)

Varun Pov :

I somehow managed getting ready and came to my office where my dad was sitting with his legs crossed with his hands holding the newspaper and eyes reading it. I called my dad . He turned and came embracing me by his hug . But i didn't hug back . Soon he left me and asked me take a seat . I sat on the couch beside my dad . He put his hands around shoulders and said.

V/Dad : Varun.. you know how me and your mom is worried.

Varun: Don't tell me you're here to talk about that thing. If so please you can leave .

V/dad: but-

Varun:  ARJUN! ARJUN!!

Arjun came running inside his cabin.