EP 18

5 months later ,

Nithya : enaku venam nu sonan kelunga

V's mom: sapdu ma .. please . Athai solren la .

Nithya : ayo athai mudila pothum .

V's mom: ipdi panan un purushan en Mela eruvan . Aprm mathiyam unga amma vara poranga . Atha elame epdi sapduva . Nala sapta thaane kozhantha arokiyama porakum .

Nithya : ivalo lam kudutha naa ena agarthu . Erkanave Gunda iurken .

Varun:  Gunda ? En pondati ipo thaan ayiram madangu azhaga Iruka. Intha busu busu kanatha evalo pudikum therima enaku.

Nithya : suma solatha . Unaku ena nee nal-

Varun kissed her lips cutely and patted her head and told near her ears .

Varun: enaku una matum thaan pudikumm and una ipdi thaan pudikum . Ethum yoiskama sapdu . Unaku naa shawarma vangi tharen .

Nithya : eruma athai Irukanga

V's mom: naa ethum pakala (smiles)

Nithya : athai athu ...

V's mom: ethum ila nee vaa sapdu . Dei nee kelambu un pondati eh aprm konjiko

Varun: serr serrr ... Byee pattu amma ve kasta paduthatha . ( Kissed her stomach as well her forehead and left the place )

A/n pov

Like this , both Varun and Nithya were happily spending their pregnancy days . Each and everytime Nithya felt like giving up , Varun was always there to give her the comfort she longed . The way Varun took care of Nithya made her fall in love with him again and again many times in her pregnancy journey. They did photoshoots , explored places together. Learnt many parent hacks together.
It was already 7 months . The time for Nalangu (baby shower) .

Nithya Pov

Inum konja naal le Nalangu vepanga . Athukula hospital poi check up panikanum . And enaku enamo retta kozhanthaiya irukumo nu thaan thonuthu . Seri ethukum oru check out panidlam .

Nithya thinking about these left to the clinic , by driving car by herself. Since Varun left to coimbatore for his work. She didn't wanted anyone to accompany her as she wished to spend time with her baby all alone , singing songs and talking and interacting with her little baby inside . Finally she reached the clinic . She went to the 2 nd floor with the help of lift . And opened the door which had the name Dr. Megha

Dr. Megha : oohh hello my mom to be bestie

Nithya : hi megha... Epdi iruka .

Dr. M : naa nala irukenn nee epdi iruka . Vaithula kozhantha epdi iruku ? Okay va unaku health lam? Rendu varam aachu una pathey .

Nithya : enaku paravala . Enaku oru help pananum.

Dr. M : unaku ilathatha Solu

Nithya : ila enaku vaithula valara kozhantha renda ila ona nu therinjikanum . Please athu matum paathu sola mudima

Dr. M : ehh nee enakunu evalo pani iruka.  Ethana vaati Sree ku blood donate pani irupa . Itha kuda enala pana mudilana epdi . Iru varen .

Nithya : ehh naa soli katala .

Dr. M : moodri . Varen .

Nithya : (chuckles) seri.. thanks.
After few mins

Dr. M: Nithya vaayen .

Nithya went and laid on the bed . Megha showed the screen to her after applying a gel on her stomach. After few secs she started spreading that gel using a machine and through that Nithya and megha both were able to see the babies . Yes , there are two babies in Nithya's womb as she guessed. She was in  her ultimate happiness. As soon as she saw two little angels growing inside her . As for complimentary, Megha told something in her ears . Nithya was mind blown . She thanked her friend a lot . But as for now Nithya asked her not to tell anything about the babies and as well the other information to her husband since she wanted to surprise him . Megha promised her and Nithya soon left the place being very happy .