EP : 2

At 6:30 am

Varun Pov:

I felt the calm rays of the sun while my eyes were closed I opened my eyes and got surprised seeing myself in my room . Because I was at office before dozing myself off. Then i heard someone turning the knob of my room . Just to find my Amma standing there with my tea , hesitantly. I asked her to get in . She came towards me and said.

V/mom: Varun-

Varun: How are you Amma ?

V/mom: I'm good kanna. Have this tea carefully.

Varun: why?

V/mom: look your hand is wounded.

Varun: ohh-
I remembered what happened yesterday. Before i could tell something. My mom interrupted.

V/mom : Freshen up and come downstairs.
Saying that she left my room.

Varun didn't know the reason for his mother's strange behaviour. Anyway, he shrugged off and went to the bathroom.

At 7:45

I glanced at my clock . It was 7:45 already. I immediately closed my laptop and removed my Pajamas . Then wore my Dress

Soon i went downstairs as my mom called me earlier

Soon i went downstairs as my mom called me earlier. I found Arjun was also sitting in the dinning room.

Arjun: Gd mrng Varun.

Varun: Morng. And Appa when did u and amma came?

V/dad: we came yesterday.

Varun: ohh okay.

V/mom : kanna.. eat and go dear . I have prepared your all time favourite Poori and Channa.

Varun: I have an important work . I'm leaving. Take care amma

Before his mother could reply. Varun left the house .

Arjun: you shouldn't have behaved such a way Varun.

Varun: WhatsApp me the details about Appa was talking yesterday.

Arjun immediately stops the car giving a sudden break and looked at Varun. Then Varun looked at Arjun asking why did he stop the car .

Arjun: Dei ? Varun ? You're Varun right?

Varun: Eyy? What?

Arjun: No no no... OMG!! I'll send you the details immediately.

Varun just gazed at with him with his dark orbs and went back looking at his mobile phone. Soon Varun and Arjun reached the Company.

Varun entered as Arjun went to park the car . As soon as he entered the Company. The receptionist , other employees who were working in the ground floor along with some Other people who were waiting in the reception Stood Up and greeted Varun. Varun just simply avoided all those greetings and marched towards the elevator . He entered into the lift and pressed no. 7
The lift reached the desired floor , he got out . And instantly his phone got notified. He opened just to find the details of something he was waiting for . And then he entered his cabin . Then called someone saying.