EP : 3

Nithya Pov

I just had to do some works around and did some shopping then , I finally came home after a Tiring day  . It was already 6:30 Pm . I typed the password on and entered the house. All my tiredness just flew the moment I saw my parents welcoming me with happy faces and hugging me . I just hugged them back .

N/mom : ammu... We are so happy da

N/dad: yes dear. Both the sides are happy now. Only prepration are to be done . Then we'll be so much happy.

Nithya: yea appa... Okay I'll just take a shower and catch up with you both .

N/mom: yea honey . I'll make you sone Tea . Get freshen up

Nithya : okay ma..

I entered my room and just threw myself on the bed . I'm just so disturbed right now . I just to some peace right now .  I never expected that I'd be in  this state at my life. Anyway I shrugged off my daily painful thoughts and moved on to shower.

I took a very warm shower. Now am just relaxing myself having some tea and listening some U1 songs also reading a book and enjoying the evening breeze in my room's balcony. 

Varun Pov

I entered my house and found my parents happily smiling and talking to some people in the call. I just ignored as always and entered my room . Today is the day i wanted never to happen after That day of hers. I then had a temptation to drink and searched for my Bottle . Then i removed my shirt , i was half naked but had my pants on . I poured a glass full of alcohol and gulped it in a time . Then again poured and poured .. i continued till the bottle got over . Then just lay down myself on the bed and slept .

I was sleeping on her lap as i used to . She was caressing my hair smoothly the way she does always. Her sweet and calm words always comforted me when i was drunk . Slowly she kissed me on my forehead. Suddenly, she started moving back and back ... And finally disappeared saying " unna naan nambaren , nee eduthathu sari thaan "

(meaning: i believe you , the decision you took is right)

And my heart beat started beating faster and i opened my eyes . Then i realised it was all a dream . I took the bottle of water beside and gulped it down. Then took my phone and found out it was 3:44  am. After that I couldn't sleep again . I just got out of the room and stood in the balcony.

For the first time , i loved my loneliness. This moment was just so peaceful for me. But still she was the only thing running in my mind .

At 5:am

N/mom : yenga come here for a sec.

(Yenga= A tamil word to call husbands  beloved)

N/dad: What Happened?

N/mom: see I've got 3 calls from our Son in law's family .

N/dad : show let me see. Ohh yes they've called . What would it be at that time?

N/mom: i don't know either . Should I call them back ?

N/dad : no no ! We will just wait until 6 or 6:30 and then call them back. They might be sleeping now dear.

Nithya : what happened appa ?

N/mom: ohh .. you woke up ?

Nithya: yea ... I just have some works to be done also Im going to college. Amma just prepare my breakfast as well as lunch too. I really miss eating your cooked food . I'll be back after a quick jogging .

N/dad : ohh okay honey . Just go safely. Or maybe should i come?

N/mom: Aii! She'll manage you come now , and help me cutting vegetables.