Saturday

[Y/n's POV]

I woke up to a fainting noise. I tried to get up but something dragged me down to my position. Toby's arms were firmly wrapped around my waist as he still slept peacefully. I smiled to myself, remembering what happened last night. "I can't believe I did that" I thought to myself, softly chucking so I wouldn't wake him up.

It was early, the sun was just rising. It'd be around 7 AM. I tried to go back to sleep on Toby's arms. He felt safe. But the noise went off again. "What the fuck" I said on a whisper, trying to unwrap me from his hug. I felt a little sad, it was comfortable and he made me feel good.

I managed to get out, sitting on the edge of the bed. As I tried to find the source of the noise, I noticed it came from Toby's backpack. I picked it up, opening it to reveal his phone, with 2 missed calls from someone named "Tim".  "Maybe it's an emergency?" I thought. I was going to try to wake him up, as this Tim person called again.

"Should I?" I thought, not noticing Toby was sitting on the bed behind me,"maybe they're just a workmate or something?" . "Hello?" I said, picking it up with the intention on telling them that he was still sleeping. "Tobias you fucking asshole where the fuck are you?!" The voice shouted, he seemed angry. I flinched a little, I wasn't expecting someone to yell at me this early on a Saturday.

"I'm sorry he's still-" I tried to say before I got cut off by him. "Who the fuck are you". As I was trying to find how to introduce myself, I felt a hand taking off the phone away from me. Toby kissed me on the shoulder, scaring me in the process as he replied to his phone.

"Damn you, what the hell do you want?" I stared at him, wondering who the fuck called him on a Saturday at 7 in the morning. "Today?!" I heard Toby shout, it should've been something important for him to be like that. "Fuck I'm sorry I'll be there asap" he said, and then hanged up, looking at me with his sparkly, hazel eyes.

"Hey princess, I'm sorry, but I have to go" Toby said, looking into my eyes. "What?" I managed to whisper. I felt kinda bad, we just woke up and he was already leaving. Maybe he didn't like me? Maybe he's trying to get away from me with an excuse?

Before I could ask what the hell was going on, he got his clothes from the floor and ran to the bathroom, leaving me confused as hell. What was all of this about? I felt my heart sink. What if he didn't like me after all? Was he using me?

Before 5 minutes even passed, Toby came out of the bathroom, fully dressed. I didn't even move from the position I was in when he left. I was too busy trying to not make a big deal out of the situation. He looked at me, also confused. "Princess, it was a call from...work. I need to go now. I'm sorry, I'll be back at evening, I promise"

He kissed my cheek, grabbed his backpack and left my house, almost running. I felt a knot on my throat, as I tried to calm myself down. I woke up -more like tried- from the bed, forgetting how easily I get dizzy and falling in my back to the bed. I felt played on.

I stayed like that for a while, as tears streamed down my face. How could I be so idiot? Did I really think he'd like and care for me after less than a week of knowing him? He probably was just interested in having sex with me after all. But hey, wasn't that the only thing I'm good at?

I decided to wake up to take a shower. I felt nasty, disgusting and horrible. Maybe a cold shower could help, right? I checked the hour, it was almost 8:30. For how long did cry? Only god knows. My eyes felt sore, maybe I deserved it? I picked some clothes and ran to the bathroom, entering the shower as fast as I could, not realising the house smelt like him.

"That was probably one of the longest showers ever" I said out loud, looking at my phone, noticing I almost spent a whole hour in there. I was still feeling like crap, but at least I wasn't crying anymore. <<Useless>> <<bitch>> The voices have been shouting every curse word and slur ever said in the English language at me since he left.