03

jamieflatters

liked by baileybass, zoezaldana, jackchampion and 327,430 others

morning with my girl @eleyapark

__

jackchampion my girl
^baileybass *our

trinitybliss 😍

Username since when are they together?
^eleyapark no one said we were??
^britaindalton but aren't you?
^trinitybliss Britian!! Can't wait to see you at the other premieres!

__

When the group arrives in New York Bailey immediately feels at home.

She takes them everywhere on the first day because it is some of the only free time they have. They will be there for three days. Two interview days, the first day being a free day, and the other day being another free day after interviews.

The group of young adults walk around the city.

At lunch they all sit together, laughing and playing around like always.

Jamie is quiet, but they don't expect anything less from him. Bailey and Jack are the most chatty.

Eleya looks over to Jamie from beside her and nudges with her leg.

"Can I have a bite?" He laughs quietly at her and nudges his plate to her.

"Aw Jamie, can I have a bite?" Jack asks Jamie in a babyish voice.

"No." Jamie shoves his plate over to Jack.

"Are you guys nervous for the interviews?" Trin asks, looking at each of us.

"Mm kind of." Jack says. "It's my first so yeah."

"No." Bailey says next. She is confident about it. She's been the in spotlight since she was two.

"Yeah me either, I'm excited." Eleya says.

"Flats?" Jack asks, shoving back his plate.

"Im just excited to get it all over with." We all laugh at him. It is an exhausting thing we are doing. Always on the move, going everywhere all the time is a lot of work.

"I don't want it to end." Bailey says, her face falling.

"What happens when we stop seeing each other constantly?" Trinity asks.

"We still have two movies to film and more tours babes." Eleya says. She agrees with Jamie, it is good to have a break.

"Im with Trin." Jack holds up his hand and Trinity high fives him.

"Our teams switch up every day." Jamie laughs.

"We're all in this together!" Bailey starts to sing the song from High School Musical.