14

eleyapark

liked by 432,674 others

more breakfast with my boy Jamie before the biggest night ever

@jamieflatters

__

username my boy?

trinitybliss @baileybass we weren't invited again
  ^jackchampion leaving me out too?
  ^britaindalton me too
  ^zoesaldana me too
  ^samworthington me as well
  ^eleyapark sorry guys it was a date
  ^baileybass WHAT
  ^jackchampion STFU WHAT
  ^trinitybliss no way?
  ^jamieflatters she was joking and now she's laughing hysterically beside me
  ^jackchampion not cool🙄

louispartridge jealous of him.
  ^eleyapark aw babes

sadiesink okay girlll

jennaortega his ring😍

__

The next day, Jamie and I wake up and have breakfast together. Both of us beam the entire time.

We can't stop smiling. Kissing last night and then the premiere on top of it makes it hard to not smile.

The two of us get ready. I would have a makeup person and team to help me get ready, but I don't need it.

I've done my hair and makeup as long as I can remember.

"Ah dude I'm so scared." I say, yelling to Jamie in the living room. That's all I've been able to say all morning.

"Me too dude." I laugh and him and roll my eyes. "We still have LA girl."

"Oh girl, I know." I joke back.

He comes into the bathroom, holding onto the doorframe and watching me from there.

"You look really pretty." He says quietly.

"Yeah?" I ask, pushing my stomach out and gesturing to my halfway done.

He laughs and nods. "Yes maam."

"You dont look to bad yourself." He is already ready. I love his outfit. If I were a man I would steal it.

"Eleya, wanna walk with me again?"

"I figured we would, yeah." Smiling at him I let go of the curler and push up parts of my hair.

I turn towards him and rest my hands on his shoulder, standing only a couple inches apart.

"Jamie-"

When someone knocks at the door, I pause and frown. I needed to ask him what this is. If we are going to stay together in NY.

"I'll get it, you go get ready." He says, leaving me in the bathroom. I nod, and let him get the door.

After I finish my makeup, I leave the bathroom. I'm surprised he hasn't come back in to see me yet. I really need to talk to him.

"Jamie?" I call, walking towards the living room.

"Eleya." He calls back. A laugh follows that.

I smile when I realize that he is fine.

And when I get to the living room, my face falls.

"Mom?" I ask, almost running up to her. She stands in a cute black dress, with bead accents on it.

"Hey baby." She grabs onto me and we hug tightly.

"Oh my god." I laugh. From over her shoulder I look to Jamie. He brought her here. Oh my god. "I missed you so much."

"I missed you too Eleya."

__

Later that night, the first time I get any privacy with Jamie I give him a huge hug. And then a kiss.

It is only us in a corner with blue lights. Everyone else left us to go dance.

Our table is trashed with drinks and people's phones left behind.

"Thank you so much Jamie." I grab his hand. Our knees are already touching.

"For what?"

"My mom." I say, stating the obvious. "I got to wall with her and have her experience that."

"Of course Ley."