18

eleyapark

○●●

●○●

●○●

●●○

●●○

liked by 432,824 others

spent the day with the people I love most at the place that started it all

__

jackchampion poyfect day for the pier
  ^eleyapark indeed

zendaya so jealous rn
  ^eleyapark I will take you sometime luv

jamieflatters you are so cute
  ^eleyapark why thank you

trinitybliss awwww love you too

baileybass adorbs

username cutest couple ever

username can I go with you next time?

__

We all walk onto the pier smiling and laughing just like we used to when we were kids.

I remember the first time we did this none of us knew each other. It was so weird, but everyone who was in the movie made us go to bond. And now they are my second family.

Though I don't know what is happening with my family right now, I should appreciate what I will be missing in only a couple weeks. Everything will being waiting when I say goodbye to my Avatar family until the next movies.

Jamie and I holds hands, yelling and talking to everyone else along the windy and crowded boardwalk.

"Look at the sunset guys!" Bailey says, grabbing Jack and Trins hand, running to the end.

"Like there's not a sunset every night?!" Jamie asks. For being so deep and meaningful, he isn't understanding this sunset.

"Come on Jamie these ones are the best ones." Trinity turns to him.

Jamie and I keep following them. For being a model, I am not fit. By the time we reach the end, I am out of breath.

"It's so pretty." I grab my phone and begin to take a picture once we reach the end.

"The sunset was pretty, but she was prettier." Trinity says, wiggling her eyebrows at me.

We all burst out laughing.

"Are you trying to use a cheesy ass pick up line to pick up my girl right now?" Jamie asks.

Jack grabs Jamie's shoulders and jumps up super high. "Youre girl?!" He asks.

"Did I hear that right?" Bailey asks me, grabbing my arm.

"Yes girl. Not girlfriend or anything." I explain, looking and Jamie. No one is going to understand. He shrugs at me and laughs.

"Well we all know what that means anyways." Trinity says.

"Last one to the ferris wheel is a rotten egg." I quote, changing the subject. Britain said this the first time we came here. He was the first one to really get the group to even become something.

We all begin to book it to the huge ferris wheel.

This night is so euphoric and special. The next time we are here, nothing with be the same again.

Anything could happen.

For as scary as it is, and as these past few months have been, it is so exciting.

__