04

day two atwow press nyc

eleyapark

liked by jamieflatters, zendaya, florencepugh and 789533 others

day two of atwow press!

__

baileybass look at you!
  ^eleyapark youuuu

jamieflatters are you serving face?
  ^eleyapark who the hell taught you that? and no we need to teach you what that means
  ^baileybass Jamie babes we are gonna have a lesson
  ^jackchampion she is hot though
  ^eleyapark @jackchampion 😘
  ^jamieflatters @jackchampion hey.

trinitybliss its not me stealing from your closet

__

"Eleya, Jamie, you guys are going on as soon as Jack and Bailey are done."

I nod at the set director before she leaves us.

Jamie groans looking over at me. "Im so done with this."

Laughing at him I nod.

"Its our first day." I say.

"And I am exhausted."

"It doesnt help that you stayed up late last night." I say. All of us feel asleep while watching high school musical. Jamie finished all three of them.

"I dont sleep during movies." He tries to cover up the fact that he actually liked it.

Mhm, I hum, giving him an unconvinced face.

"You normally dont sleep during movies either, youre such a night owl." He says.

"Yeah, I was really tired. A lot has been going on you know. It also doesnt help, your shoulder was just super comfy." He nods his head, looking down at his lap sadly about my life. Jamie is one of the only people who knows what's happening and he doesnt even know the full story.

"How is your mom?" He asks, looking back up at me almost through his hair.

"Well, we thought the cancer was gone. And literally the day before I left, we found out it was back," I take a deep breath. "Im not sure what is going to happen to her."

He grabs my hand from our director chairs. "Ah shit. Ley why didnt you say anything?"

"I didnt want it to rain on our parade." I laugh sadly as the tears begin to spread across my eyes.

"You wouldnt have. Im glad I know now," He rubs his soft thumb back and fort on the back of my hand in comfort. "Im really sorry."

I take a deep breath and then exhale. Nows not the time to dump on him about my life, but it is mentioned right now so it feels as if I need to get it over with.