05

two days later, one day before Canada premier

eleya.park

liked by oliviarodrigo, jamieflatters, zoesaldana and 357,390 others

eleyapark
living in a daydream

__

zoesaldana aw look at my little daughter
^

eleyapark look at you! Can't wait to see you tomorrow

trinitybliss moments before disaster
^username what happened?
^trinitybliss Jack sprayed her with the shower head

username no because if I looked like her I would literally die. she's so gorgeous

username I can't wait to see her in avatar

jackchampion water girl
^baileybass hey that's me
^eleyapark get it right jack

baileybass my gorg girl 🤍
^eleyapark all you love

username i love this cast

jamieflatters can I call you stunning?
^eleyapark any time babayyy
^trinitybliss @bailey bass oop, we thinking the same thing?
^baileybass #jamya #elmie
^jamieflatters children

__

"Guys guys, calm down." Bailey says, holding her hands out towards us.

All of us sit in set chairs, waiting for the interview to start. This is one of the few we are doing for Canada's leg of press tour.

We started in Cali, then NY, and then Canada, then London. We will all fly back to California for a little more press. We are almost done, and the more we get close to it, the scarier it is. These guys are my siblings.

Our interviewer comes onto the set smiling.

__

"Tomorrow you have the Canada premiere and in just a short couple of weeks you guys will be releasing Avatar The Way Of Water," I nod, smiling. It's crazy to hear. "How are you guys feeling about this experience with press tours and premieres?"

Everyone looks to me to start and I laugh for a moment. Of course they did. They are going to just use my answer.

"I am so excited. It's been surreal. I've experienced red carpets and things like that but not to this level. We've been working on this for so long and also it means so much because they are all my family and I can't wait to see it on screen which we will be doing in a couple of days."

I look over to Jamie. At the beginning of interviews it makes me nervous, looking at him will help. Jamie nods while playing with his rings. He smirks at me, and then shoves my shoulder.

"Eleya is right, it definitely is surreal. This franchise has such a reputation with the first movie so its nervewracking but in the best way." Trinity agrees.

__

"Hi, it's Eleya Park," I pause and look at Jamie. He peers up at me with pleading eyes. "And Jamie Flatters and we are here with Woo to play Which Woo."

"Great job." Jamie says.

"Oh I know." I say sarcastically.

cold plunge or hot steam

I look over to Jamie and he points at me first.

"Cold plunge. Hot steams make my head hurt."

"What?" He looks at me with furrowed eyebrows.

"What?"

"Aren't hot steams supposed to help your head?"

I laugh, and shake my head slightly." "I have no idea."

"Okay," He thinks for a moment. "I do a bit of both, but a hot steam more regularly."

"You do love the sauna." He nods.

fomo or romo

"You go." I demand first.

"Romo."

"Okay yeah Romo. Little introverts for sure."

goblin mode or clean aesthetic.

"Ooh I know, we are both Goblin one hundred percent." I say grabbing Jamie's arm.

"Yeah you're right."

"I've seen your room." I say laughing and recalling Jamie's room. It is filled with art and graffiti. It is sort of like mine.

"And ive seen yours," He laughs, I widen my eyes awkwardly, pretending that that is creepy. "Yeah, chaos is creativity."

digital detox or juice cleanse

"For as much as I love showing myself and creativity through online things, I would love and sometimes do a digital detox." I say.

"Yeah digital detox I think is more needed than juice." I laugh at him and nod.

heroes or villains

"Heroes-"

"Okay heroes is the right answer." I say, "But villains are more interesting."

Save the planet or start a new one

"Save the planet of course. As much as everyone sucks on this one, it's important that we don't repeat history and that's what we would be doing by starting a new one." I say looking at Jamie. He nods and smiles.

"I'll send you a postcard from Pandora thank you." He says, his voice deep.

__

jamieflatters

liked by 256353 people

Jamieflatters
she loves Canada

@eleyapark

__

eleyapark Jamie I told you not to post this.
^ jamieflatters cry about it.

username they are so cute