That's Too Much Work

Lloyd's POV

"Master Wu?! How did you find us! We never told you the plan!" Said Water.

They all had the same question, and wanted to know how he knew they'd be here.

"That's something you can all know later, but for now, take a rest. Especially you." He pointed at Lloyd.

"Water, Ice, tend to the others wounds. Start with Green."

Lloyd opened his mouth to say something, but soon realized it was pointless.

"I'll deal with my bother..."

Lloyd saw the expression on his father's face change. It went from a look of victory, to something that was almost fearful.

Wu ran towards Garmadon, but he simply dodged the first attack that came his way.

"What is it, are you scared to fight me?" Wu said in a mocking tone.

"No, I just don't have the energy to fight you right now. I wasted it on these dweebs." Garmadon replied, gesturing to the ninja.

"So I'll be leaving now."

Lloyd watched him climb into his mech, and say one last thing before he left.

"Tell La-Lloyd I said hi!" At that, he disappeared into the distance, leaving the east of the city in ruins.
—————————————————————————————————
Lloyd was chilling on the couch, watching the others have fun. He raised his arm to pick up his controller, but Ice took it from him in an instant.

"No, you need to recover." He said.

"Oh come on! So the others get to game, but I can't!?"

"The difference is that we didn't break our bones." Earth said while delivering the blow to his opponent, Fire. They were in a tournament, and Earth was now going to the finals with Lightning.

"Dang it!" He heard Fire shout.

Now that Water and Ice had patched him up, it felt a whole lot better. His right arm was immobile and covered in bandages, but it didn't hurt. His left was just fine, so he didn't understand why he could play with the others.

'I do need two arms to play though...'

'Oh shut up, me! I can at least try!'

Making sure that Ice wasn't looking, he grabbed the green controller once more.

Just as he was getting a good grip, Water had yanked it from him, and put it onto the shelf.

"He said NO!"

'Bruh, I give up.'

He looked at his arm, the worry he was feeling starting to show on his face.

He broke his arm, so what? Being who he was, it would be perfectly fine a few days later. Still, he had to go to school, AND play ninja. They all knew he broke his arm, but what were people going to say when they saw Lloyd Garmadon with a broken arm that looked to be the same as the green ninja's. It was going to be much worse if his teammates went to the same school he did.

It was only when Lightning jumped up onto the table that he was snapped back to reality.

"OH HELL YEAH!! PREPARE TO BE TERMINATED!!!" He screamed, smashing the buttons on his controller.

"WHAT IN THE WORLD IS GOING ON IN HERE!"

It happened only a second after Lightning screamed. Master Wu had slammed open the large doors of the warehouse, and was now walking towards the blue ninja with an angry look on his face.

'Oh no, we're in for it...'

"I can here you all the way from the bounty!" He was shouting at them. Master Wu was shouting at them, and he barely ever shouted. He sounded like he wanted to murder them.

Before he even knew what was about to happen, Lightning was being dragged down from the table, and from his ear, no less.

"What are you all doing! You shouldn't be playing games!" He shouted as he twisted and turned Lightnings ear, making him groan and wince.

"You were just defeated by my brother, all SIX of you!!"

"That's not particularly true..." Earth mumbled.

"WHAT WAS THAT!?" Their master shouted.

When he didn't reply, Master Wu continued.

"That's what I thought..." He continued. Lloyd immediately knew that this was going to be long.

"You all sit here playing video games, while I'm left to repairing your mechs! I was going to be nice to you all and fix them for you, but this is the last straw! I was hoping that you were in here training, working hard, but you're doing this foolishness!!"

He squeezed Lightning's ears a bit tighter, and Lloyd saw tears form in his eyes. Wu didn't seem to care though.

"This is it for you guys! First, you're going to train, then you'll take care of your own mechs! You're not aloud to ask for help, and don't come crying to me if they don't work properly in the end! You shouldn't of broken them in the first place!!!"

Wu finally let go of his ear, leaving it sore and red. Walking to the doors of the warehouse he told them something that ended Lloyd's happiness in one go.

"I want to see one thousand push-ups, six hundred sit-ups, seventy pull-ups, ending it with five thousand laps around the warehouse." Lloyd hoped he was joking. He just had to be joking.

"You heard me," He said, as if he was reading his mind, "Five. Thousand."

He looked behind him, saying one last word before he left.

"AND TURN THAT THING OFF!!"

Ice turned off the TV so fast it was unbelievable, not wanting to face the wrath of Master Wu.

As soon as Wu left, Lloyd heard Lightning say something while rubbing his ears.

"Don't forget about our match, Earth, we're not finished yet."

He saw Fire roll his eyes.

"We better get started, before Master Wu comes back..." Fire said sadly, dropping down to start his one thousand push-ups.
—————————————————————————————————
It was nighttime, and Lloyd was now walking home, sweaty and tired from training.

Unlike Lightning, he had some experience with engineering so he was finished quickly. Not faster than Water and Ice, but still pretty fast.

He had broken into the school to get his clothes and books, he had to do the work he missed in school today. It was very easy getting past the security guards. Lloyd could blend in with his surroundings so well it was like he disappeared.

He walked into his room and flopped down onto his bead, throwing his backpack onto his chair.

'I'm too tired to do work right now.' He thought, wishing he had been at school today.

As far as his mom knew, he had been at school, and he did all his work. She wasn't even home yet, so according to her knowledge, he got home on time too.

'She must have a late shift at the hospital today.'

Lloyd looked at the clock, realizing that it was only 6:30pm.

'You know what, I can do my homework later...'

He fell asleep without a second thought, falling into a dream that wasn't going to lighten up his mood in any way.