Chapter 29: Their Battle

She is the prophecy, ang babaing muling nabuhay but she couldn't do something to lessen the casualty bagkus siya pa ang naging dahilan kung bakit naging ganito ang lahat.

Anak siya ng diyos at isang Tao but what the used of it if she is useless and cannot protect her loveones.

"My my my, I've been waiting for your arrival my God" nakangising sambit ni Drakum sa kaniya.

Etan is just standing in her side waiting for her instructions "I came here to have a deal" firm and calm she spoken that thoughts.

"It's too late for a deal, and I don't intend to have a deal with anyone even your deal is coming with me! Nuh, I won't accept it I will first kill that prince hanggang nandyan pa Ang lalaking iyon. I won't hesitate to let him alive"

"But you shouldn't harm-" sigaw niya rito

"Enough! You can't change my mind" sigaw nito cutting her word.

"If that's what you want then kill him-" she said in blank eyes para Naman itong natulala sa kaniyang sinasabi "if you defeated me, first!" She attack him by forcing a great fire that she comfortable to used always ngunit para lamang iyong hanging dumaan sa lalaki.

"That's all you have?" Nakangising bigkas nito sa kaniya. She felt terrified seeing his blank eyes, an eyes that reflects the man greediness.

Ngumisi ito ng nakakademonyo "that's it, that's the reason why I want you. Your the only one who can stand looking at my eyes without catching their breath, shaking from seeing their death" Ngumisi ito at pinagmasdan siya.

"What's happen to you?" Tanong niya rito "your not the Drakum I know" tumayo siya sa medyo malayo sa lalaki.

"Demon as like human change, my Goddess" she couldn't believe what she just heared from him. Nakaupo lamang Ito sa mahabang misa sa pinakadulo Kung saan Hindi nasisinagan ng ilaw. "That's new he isn't here" tumingin Ito sa kaniyang likod Kung saan nakatayo Ang batang dragon. "How are you, my dear dragon?"

"Been good king Drakum" sagot nito na Hindi manlang tumitingin sa kausap.

Somehow, Etan change his appearance when they sit their feet in this kingdom. He's little aura change into bit serious.

"He can't block his scent, he's all over here.. isn't he?" Biglang tumilapun sa malayo si Etan ng tumayo Ito na Hindi manabakas sa mukha Kung ano ang nasa isip.

Her eyes can't believe what just happened to Etan when Drakum stand, he flew away as if someone drag Etan.. "thought he left you alone" ngumisi Ito za kaniya " don't worry my goddess, I won't let him suffer..I will kill him in instance" she can't believe when he flipped his fingers..

The place they are standing change into meeting room where blood is scattered around. Napalaki Ang kaniyang mga Mata NG Makita niya ang lalaking nakatayo sa gitna Kung saan puno NG dugo Ang kamay.

"Prince Cypher?"  Kompermang tanong Niya sa  taong nakikita "What are you doing here, how about the war? Is it over?" Litong tanong niya sa prinsipe.

Tumingin sa kaniya Ang prinsipe na may magaan na ngiti, he step forward towards her and top her cheeks and pinch it "do you really think, I will let you go alone. Again?" Tumayo Ito sa kaniyang unahan Kung saan Hindi Niya makikita Ang mga nagkalat na bangkay at dugo sa paligid. "King Drakum, please to meet you" malamig Ang mga pagbigkas Niya sa MGA salitang iyin na Kung sino man Ang makakarinig siyang lalamigin.

"As do I, my pleasure to visit your DEATH!" after saying those word, Drakum initiate the attack for the prince which Drakum highly wanted to kill the prince who are block in his plans as long as to her.