Chapter 7

Chapter 7 There is no red Almighty Goddess, what else does she not know...

    Zhou Wei and Mo Haodong arrived in Paris early in the morning, 'After checking in, the two found a bakery on the street in Paris and enjoyed a rare morning tea time.

    Zhou Wei likes a kind of bread called Napolitana Xocolata very much. The soft and attractive bread is wrapped with mellow cocoa, topped with hot chocolate, and there is also coconut type. It is fragrant and soft after one bite, and the aroma of cocoa is almost sweet to the heart. . What's more, this bread only costs 1 Euro.

    As a result, Zhou Weiyi ate five in the morning.

    Mo Haodong thought worriedly, fortunately he only stayed in France for two days, otherwise Zhou Wei would have to zoom in on it when he went back.

    --

    PLA's fashion show has always been one of the vanes of the fashion industry, attracting countless fashion celebrities, celebrities, creatives and fashion lovers to attend every year. The big show night adopts an invitation system. If there is no invitation letter, no matter how rich you are, you will not be able to get in.

    Zhou Wei went to the show wearing clothes designed by Mr. Pierre himself. As soon as he got out of the car, he became the focus of the flashing lights.

    Because Zhou Wei is really different from others.

    This set of clothes was recreated by the old man based on her creativity. Zhou Wei is both the creator and the model. The whole person looks unique and harmonious: the cloak on the upper body is made of fabric printed with national totems, which looks retro and

    soft , but has a crisp shoulder design, and the tight-fitting shirt inside is made of organza material, which looks like the thin wings of a cicada in summer, light and fairy-like, which perfectly sets off Zhou Wei's waist curve; The bottom is a pair of wide-leg pants, but what's special is that these pants are made of PVC transparent material, and Zhou Wei's slender legs can be seen clearly in the flash.

    In order to avoid getting naked, the safety pants inside are the same color as the shirt, which is gray organza of the same color, which looks high-end and mysterious.

    Zhou Wei stepped on ten-centimeter high-heeled short boots, wore a hood, walked with windy steps, and walked under the wall of the photo curtain, with an aura that was not inferior to a supermodel.

    The flash lights hit Zhou Wei's face one after another. Zhou Wei didn't shy away from the glaring light, looked directly at the camera, and calmly changed his movements.

    She turned her face slightly, revealing her left hand and handbag with golden tassels hanging from the cloak.

    Under the dazzling light, reporters and audience exclaimed in low voices.

    The handbag is made of plastic, A3 size, and folded into an irregular rectangle. The outside is made of transparent PVC material like the trousers, and the inner bag looks like a foam film for express delivery. Under the eye-catching effect of golden tassels, it is shiny and futuristic.

    The old man is indeed an insurmountable genius.

    Many journalists from Huaguo started the live broadcast directly after taking photos. The title was:

    "Looking directly at the PLA Spring and Summer Show, the cutting-edge Chinese models amazed the audience."

    Although it was late at night in Huaguo, the barrage in the live broadcast room was visible to the naked eye The speed is slowly increasing: