Chapter 11

Chapter 11 No Red Test Drive: Today's Female Warrior.

    Many years later, the cannon fodder counterattack system still had tears in tears when recalling what happened that day.

    He had never brought such a ruthless host—just because he forgot to tell her teammates, the host tickled him inhumanely for ten minutes!

    It's just that those who hear it are sad, and those who hear it cry. Who doesn't say a word after hearing it?

    However, Zhou Wei clapped his hands, threw a lollipop into his mouth, and ran to the absolute space to practice racing.

    Although he won the championship in the trial race, Zhou Wei knew that he had only learned a little bit about racing, and that the fight in the last half lap had a lot of luck. Even if she can maintain a perfect turn every time, she cannot guarantee that the opponent will make a mistake every time.

    In absolute space, Zhou Wei galloped on the track like a fish thrown back into the deep sea. The desire for speed in her bones, the yearning for the limit, and the huge explosive power of manipulating the cold metal body to burst out sparks on the ground, all made her obsessed with everything in this space.

    But this time because there was no pressure from the competition, Zhou Wei left the space arena after a few hours of practice.

    She will never indulge in the virtual space at the cost of affecting the energy in reality.

    Early the next morning, when Zhou Wei was still playing iron at home, Mo Haodong called excitedly.

    "Sister Wei, Sister Wei, the diving team called and said that after watching your game video, they thought you had great potential, and asked if you would like to join their team?" She had heard the name of the diving team before

    . It is also the top three teams, and there are only three training bases for domestic racing driver's license training, and Submarine in Suzhou is one of them.

    Zhou Wei thought for a while, "Do you have any money?"

    Mo Haodong said, "I have already inquired! In addition to paying an annual fee every year, the prize money for participating in the competition is very considerable! And I heard that recently there is a variety show , it is related to racing, if we join Diving, maybe we can win that variety show!"

    Zhou Wei said, "Okay, let's go and see later."

    --

    At half past nine in the morning, the two arrived at the submerged base on time.

    The president had been waiting for Zhou Wei in the office for a long time. As soon as he arrived, the president excitedly greeted him and shook hands.

    "To tell you the truth, Zhou Wei, I haven't seen a rookie like you for a long time, not to mention female drivers, even talented male drivers are becoming less and less—rich, hard-working, passionate They are all easy to find, but talents are hard to find!"

    This rainbow fart made Mo Haodong extremely comfortable, of course! He chose not ordinary people!

    However, Zhou Wei was flattered, "Praise President Jiang, you also know that my job is actually an artist, so we may need to negotiate carefully about the daily training and the contract to join the team." President

    Jiang Joy said, "No problem! As long as you can come, these are not problems!"

    After negotiating the details, Chairman Jiang took Zhou Wei and Mo Haodong to formally visit the garage of the team club.