Chapter 52

Chapter 52 Red You Look Like One of My Students

    The next day, Zhou Wei arrived at the hotel as scheduled.

    The restaurant is located next to Wanyue Pavilion, the famous Xijiao No. 18 in Suzhou City. The design of the entire restaurant is the Western style of the Republic of China, and the waiters are uniformly dressed in western clothes. Once you enter, it seems as if you have traveled through time and space.

    Zhou Wei stepped on the button and entered the box. There were already a group of people sitting inside:

    Director Zhao, Deputy Director Chen, assistant director, several experienced actors, and Huo Chenye.

    Zhou Wei greeted everyone politely and sat down.

    As she expected, this dinner was a pre-startup dinner for the cast and crew. Huo Chenye has always liked to play tricks, and when he said that he wanted to cultivate feelings, it was really influenced by the original owner's prodigal gene, and his words lost their shape.

    Director Zhao Ziqi toasted to the harmonious atmosphere, "Come on, this is not a boot banquet, it's just for everyone to familiarize themselves with it before booting. Everyone can feel free to do so. You may not be able to eat such a good meal after booting!" Everyone laughed, and

    Zhao The guide drank the wine in his glass.

    Zhou Wei also drank the wine in the glass with everyone.

    When she was in Xingyue before, she always drank wine like water, so she had no pressure at all during the toasting session tonight.

    When he raised his head to finish the drink, Zhou Wei glanced at Huo Chenye from the corner of his eye. He is still dressed similarly to yesterday, except that he no longer wears the pair of gold-rimmed glasses, and his deep features and cropped hair add a bit of toughness.

    Zhou Wei remembered that when he was in the bar with Zong Yue last time, he happened to meet Huo Chenye who was drunk.

    Master seems to be really not good at drinking, so I hope nothing will happen tonight.

    After several rounds of toasting, Zhou Wei also got to know several other actors who starred in the movie.

    One is Feng Kun, a veteran drama player who graduated from Central Opera and is very popular among the people. He plays a lame man in the movie.

    This man is a typical representative of the low-level people in society: he has no education and can only read a few big characters. When he was young, he worked as an underground worker in a coal mine in Shanxi, and was limped by falling stones.

    He was ups and downs at the bottom of the society, doing all kinds of jobs, finally earning enough money, and met the same simple woman who loved him wholeheartedly. The two bought a house at the foot of the mountain and got married.

    But two years later, a heavy rain caused a landslide, and all his happiness was buried at the foot of the mountain forever.

    Along with his unborn child.

    Later, he used the government subsidy money to open a dilapidated hotel on the edge of the town. If you give money, you will let him live, laughing all day long, and those who know the inside story will only think he is a fool. It was at this hotel that the heroine Chen Nian in the movie met Kou Yunyang who was also on the run.

    Zhou Wei remembered a line from the lame Zhang in the script, "The King of Hades wants to arrest me and go to hell. I can't help it. But since I'm going there, I'm going there with a smile." In fact, he lived the most sober and transparent life, not stupid