Chapter 65

Chapter 65 Red is like a mother.

    Zhou Wei decided to take the lead in breaking the embarrassment.

    She took the dishes that fell on the floor, and generously invited the couple outside the door to enter the room, "Uncle and aunt, please come in, Shen Ye has gone to exercise, and he should be back soon." Mother Huo was stunned for a moment, and then responded

    quickly Come over, and enthusiastically dragged her husband into the house, "Okay, okay!"

    Zhou Wei briefly introduced himself, then helped Mother Huo put the dishes in the refrigerator, and then poured tea for them.

    Obviously, Mother Huo is very curious about Zhou Wei's existence and is full of freshness. On the surface, she was sitting on the sofa drinking tea, but in fact, she secretly glanced at Zhou Wei who entered the room to change clothes, kept pulling her husband's sleeve and whispering.

    "Hey, husband, you said that our son has never stayed at home with a girl, right? I think this girl is good-looking, tall, stable and pleasing to the eye. Do you think it can be done?" Zhou Wei:

    ... ...

    for the first time she didn't wish she could hear so well.

    She opened Huo Chenye's wardrobe, rummaged through it, and picked out a neutral-looking T-shirt and black sweatpants. Wearing them on her body gave her a refreshing and neat feeling.

    She called Huo Chenye. "Are you coming back?"

    Huo Chenye seemed to have finished exercising for a while, and his breath was already very steady, "I bought some ingredients for breakfast in the supermarket, what do you want to eat?"

    Zhou Wei said silently, "The ingredients are unnecessary, If it's convenient, help me go to the women's clothing section to buy a set of clothes." "

    —Your parents are here." When

    Huo Chenye returned home, he saw a happy family of three sitting around the table.

    He was worried all the way whether Zhou Wei would feel uncomfortable, or be unable to withstand the cross-examination of his parents. Now it looks like he was overthinking.

    It was a piece of cake to be able to enter the enemy camp alone and single out a dozen strong women to deal with this situation.

    Huo's mother probably hadn't seen her son for a while, Huo Chenye greeted him as soon as he entered the house to greet him.

    Huo's father frowned on the sofa, "You said that your son just entered the house, you wait until he enters the house to ask, isn't it just a haircut? Make a fuss." Huo's mother didn't care about Huo's father's ambiguity, "You

    know What? You're just jealous that I care more about my son."

    As he spoke, he dragged Huo Chenye to the sofa to chat.

    Zhou Wei took the bag Huo Chenye handed her and went to the cloakroom to change.

    She thought that time was limited, and Huo Chenye could only choose some basic styles for her, but when she opened the bag, it turned out to be a very textured goose yellow dress. The size and waist are just right, she only needs to drape her hair down casually, without even applying makeup, and she has a light and elegant temperament, which will not look awkward in daily occasions.

    Zhou Wei touched his face and felt that although he was injured, his skin became more shiny every day.

    Could this be the halo of the legendary preparatory protagonist?

    Thinking of this, Zhou Wei sent a message to Chai Shao:

    【Is Yinyin okay? 】

    Not long after, Chai Shao replied, 【It's fine, the fever has subsided, don't worry. 】

    Zhou Wei calculated the time, 【Okay, I'll be there in the afternoon, thank you Mr. Chai. ]

    [ Chai Shao: You're welcome, let's meet and chat. 】

    Zhou Wei put away her mobile phone, walked out of the cloakroom, Huo Mu and Huo Chenye who were chatting were all brightened.

    Although Huo's mother has some wrinkles, she has an elegant temperament, and she should have been a great beauty when she was young. At this moment, she looked at the young and vigorous Zhou Wei, not to mention liking her so much.

    "Xiao Wei, you look so much like when I was young, I also had such a yellow skirt back then, oh, my aunt envies you at your age." Zhou Wei smiled faintly, "Auntie, you are too modest,

    you Walking on the street now, everyone will think that you and Huo Chenye are siblings at most."

    Zhou Wei's character was cold and indifferent, and he seemed sincere and objective when he said these words, which made Huo's mother's eyes curl up with a smile.

    "Okay, wait, Auntie will cook some special dishes for you."

    Zhou Wei originally wanted to go up to help, but Huo Chenye held her back, and said with a faint smile, "You don't need to go, the kitchen at this time is my mother's world, you You can play two games of chess with my dad."

    Huo's dad doesn't talk much, but he is very interested in playing chess.

    Maybe it's because of the busy schedule on weekdays, it's rare for Papa Huo to get his son to spend a weekend here, and he's in a very good mood.

    Zhou Wei was a novice, so he was fighting against Papa Huo with Huo Chenye. But Zhou Wei knew this kind of chess tactics without a teacher, and after only a few rounds, he gradually showed his edge.

    Zhou Weirururuo's onion-shaving fingers had a porcelain-like transparency in the sun. In the end, Huo Chenye had no intention of playing chess. After teaching Zhou Wei, he watched the battle silently.

    In the kitchen, Huo's mother was cooking in full swing; in the living room, Zhou Wei'an quietly played chess with Huo's father, and occasionally came up with a new move unexpectedly, which made Huo's father frown again and again.

    To Huo Chenye, this feeling was unprecedented.

     Like Zhou Wei, he is far away from the word "home".

    Now it is within reach.

     Finally, dinner was served, and Mother Huo served a big bowl for Zhou Wei, and happily gave Zhou Wei her special braised fish.

     "Xiao Wei, you are so thin, you should eat more. My aunt usually cooks at home. I haven't cooked for a long time, and my hands are raw. You should try it." Zhou Wei agreed, looking at the food in front of him while eating

     . The dishes in the small bowls are piled up like small hills.

    She remembered that when she had just transmigrated into this world, eating at Zhou's house, the plate in front of her was empty, and she was even more indifferent to her than to strangers. She thought the world was like this.

     At this moment, she looked at the smiling mother Huo, and was suddenly touched by something in her heart.

    It turns out that having a mother feels like this...