Chapter 62

Chapter 62 No red bad luck buff time limit has passed

    Sioux City.

    An eye-catching red Ferrari roared past the bustling main street in the city, and the wind brought by it made the green plants on the street rattle.

    "There is a red light ahead, is your gas pedal rented?"

    A cold and deep male voice sounded from inside the car.

    The car stopped slowly before the red light, and Chai Shao turned his head to look at the co-pilot, a tall man in a hooded windbreaker, with his hands on the steering wheel, and slightly narrowed his eyes.

    "Hey, don't tell me, Mr. Huo went out to film a scene, and now he has a different temperament. There is still a wall between the president and the star. Now we can't be called Mr. Huo, but the actor Huo."

    " It is said that the cut is the only criterion for judging a handsome guy, I think it is okay."

    Huo Chenye turned his head to look at Chai Shao, his eyes were cold, "I like it so much, why don't you cut one too?"

    Chai Shao shook his head, playing with the bangs in front of him , Rejected three times in a row, "I can't bear the blow of a haircut with my good looks, you can enjoy it yourself."

    Huo Chenye chuckled, and turned his head to look out the window.

    There was a roar from far and near, Huo Chenye looked up, it was a domineering and wild pure black Wrangler, a lot taller than Ferrari, the body was shining brightly under the neon lights.

    This kind of driving style, this kind of car model, under the low-key peaked cap in the cab is a cold white chin, no need to think about who it is.

    Huo Chenye frowned slightly.

    He picked up the phone, dialed the name marked with an asterisk in the contacts, and held the phone to his ear, with well-defined finger bones, fair and slender.

    The screen of the mobile phone next to the steering wheel in the Wrangler next to it really lit up.

    [The person who must answer the phone]

    The woman hesitated for a while, stretched out her hand and swiped the answer button, and said concisely, "Are you in Suzhou City?

    " "How did today's filming go?"

    There was a moment of silence on the other end of the phone, but it was only a moment, and he answered it freely. "It's good. I learned a lot from Teacher Feng."

    "Have you had dinner yet?" The dark eyes behind the car window stared intently at the girl in the shepherd.

    "Eat - I won't tell you anymore, Xiao Mo called me."

    When the red light came on, the Wrangler's gas pedal roared louder than a Ferrari, and the huge body rushed out in the blink of an eye.

    Chai Shao was stupefied with car exhaust, and wondered, "Why does that car in front look so familiar? Damn, she seems to be a girl, driving this kind of car is amazing." Huo Chenye put down the phone, and said to Chai Shao

    indifferently , "Ah Shao, I might not be able to eat dinner. Suddenly something happened."

    "Let me down by the side of the road."

    Waldorf, senior suite.

    On the sofa, the girl's white and delicate legs were exposed from under the bathrobe, lazily resting on the man's body.