Chapter 47

Chapter 47 red Sonder, passer-by. German meaning,...

    In the surveillance, Zhou Wei and Huo Chenye came out of the elevator one after the other, and before entering the door, the two figures were entangled together.

    In just a moment, the corridor lights went out, and the sight was hidden in the darkness for a moment, and the door was closed.

    Mo Haodong only saw Huo Chenye's smooth arms hugging Zhou Wei firmly, outlining the girl's slender waist under the windbreaker. The night was shrouded in darkness, and the two of them obviously hadn't acted excessively, but he still blushed.

    This, is this the picture he should see as a single dog?

    Mo Haodong fast-forwarded the screen, from last night until he appeared at the door of Zhou Wei's house this morning, no one came in or out during this period.

    In other words, Mr. Huo stayed at Zhou Wei's house all night.

    Mo Haodong hugged his big head and broke down a bit.

    Mr. Huo seems to have changed his personality after his comeback, from the second generation of sluts to dignified and cold, but in fact he did it as soon as he said it.

    What is the unity of all things? He had planned it for a long time!

    Mo Haodong deleted this surveillance from the security office, making sure that no one else would know, so he went back and asked Zhou Wei to open the door with peace of mind - if this matter was exposed, it would cause a bloodbath.

    Zhou Wei just received a new movie invitation yesterday, and she is now at the fastest rising time. At this juncture, this kind of scandal must not happen, especially with Huo Chenye, a senior executive in the entertainment industry.

    He, Mo Haodong, Iron Blood Broker, lost his teeth and cut his head. He wants to rot this secret in his stomach:) While thinking, he called back

    to Chai Shao, "I'm sorry Mr. Ha Chai, I just came to the only My sister's family has confirmed that Mr. Huo left last night, why don't you ask other people to see?"

    Chai Shao's tone was a little unbelievable, "You said he is not at Zhou Wei's house? Strange, his assistant is in a hurry, so he always contacts him Not on him. Then I will ask my friend again, thanks for your hard work."

    Mo Haodong put down the phone, thinking about the seriousness of this matter, and wanted to get rid of it, he had to contact Zhou Wei as soon as possible.

    Mo Haodong continued to smash the door, changing the rhythm, unexpectedly, two minutes after smashing, the door suddenly opened.

    Zhou Wei was wearing a nightgown, leaning against the door coldly, it didn't look like he just woke up, and it didn't look like he had experienced anything last night.

    "It's so early in the morning, what's the rush?"

    Mo Haodong almost plopped down on Zhou Wei's knees: "Sister, it's eleven o'clock, it's getting late!"

    Zhou Wei followed suit, "Oh, then I'm sorry, I overslept."

    Mo Haodong didn't have time to talk, so he hurried into the room, closed the door, and the dog whispered, "Sister Wei, you and Mr. Huo? When did it happen? He's still in the room now? Let him get up quickly, The whole world is looking for him!"

    Zhou Wei: "?"

    Zhou Wei: "Huo Chenye is not at my house."

    Mo Haodong clicked his tongue, "Sister Wei, you don't need to talk about it with me, I just wanted to This, spend a lot of money to intercept the surveillance!"