Escape PT 1

People had been disappearing for months now. No one could find the reason why, but days after the disappearance they would show up dead in the most peculiar ways. The issue was that they would rule them as a suicide. It would seem like a typical report, but these were not just typical happenstances. Things seemed to hit a dead end until the most recent person that was taken managed to get away.

She was a young woman from Dallas TX who took a trip to down to Austin for a concert that she had always been wanting to see. She took two of her best friends because they wouldn't let her go alone. Everything was normal, or so they seemed. During the concert she was pulled up on stage by the band.

After her initial freak out, they escorted her backstage. Unfortunately, her friends didn't see her once the show was over. They looked and looked for hours, begging, pleading and screaming at the stage crew to help them find her. But no one would help them. They finally took matters into their own hands, by sneaking into the back they found the tour bus and heard what seemed like screams coming from inside.

As they fought their way into the buss they found her, tied up, gagged, with tears staining her face. One of them cut her free as the other tried to call the cops. Unfortunately, they were too late. The phone drops from her hand as a blade slid across the skin on her neck. She reaches for the cut as her life drains from her.

The other tried to rush him and hunches over as the blade enters her stomach. A scream flies from her as she falls to the floor. Two lifeless bodies on the floor between them. She stands there as the color has drained from her face. Her eyes slowly run up his dark frame. The blood on his hands mixed with the darkness of his eyes sent chills down her spine. His head was tilted down, covered with a black hood. There was a sinister smile pulling at the corners of his mouth.

She stood there frozen in place. Pondering what to do next, but nothing would move. Even her brain had a hard time processing what had just happened. Her friends lifeless on the floor beneath her. He slowly takes a step toward her, reaching up with his left hand, pulling down the hood. Revealing his dark eyes, painted black. The black make- up around his eyes looked like it was running down his face.

The contrast of the red from the blood and the black, was like a dark painting. Sick, but beautiful. He dropped his hands to his side, the blade still firmly gripped with his right. Another step closer, as he tilts his head to the side.

"Please, don't kill me." A whisper creeps out of her mouth.

He straightens his head, narrowing his eyes as if he was studying her. Her hands began to shake as she squeezes them closed, crossing her arms. The tremors now moving through her body. She wraps her arms tighter around herself.

"Please..." She whispers again.

He began to open his mouth but closed it as the knife dropped from his hand, landing on the ground with a clang. Her eyes darted from his to the floor where the knife landed. Should she pick it up and use it to find a way to escape?