Chapter One

{3rd POV}

It was early in the morning at the college campus dorm room, as some students were already getting up to get ready for the classes.

While for Y/n he was still asleep in his bed, until he was woken up by his alarm ringing in his ears making him get up quickly his bed hair even messy as ever. Letting out annoyed groan he shut his alarm off and went to start his morning routine.

As Y/n was getting ready he heard his phone buzz meaning he had a notification from a text. Picking up his phone wondering who texted him he opened his messages app to be welcomed to his friends spamming the group chat they were all in.

Messenger

Dusty lips: Y/N HURRY UT ASS UDP

You: Fix your spelling first then I'll hurry up

Togs: You're*

🧿👁️‍🗨️: Y/n you can't talk now hurry up were bored

You: yeah yeah whtv I'm coming

Togs: That's what she said
Seen by all

Y/n closed his phone putting it away now walking out his dorm to meet with his friends at there usual meeting spot. Which was the front of the dorm campus by the tree with a bench.

Y/n saw that his friends were of course at the spot sitting and laughing as they told each other jokes as the waited for there friend.

"Hey" Y/n said dryly taking a seat next to Touya.

"Finally took you're slug ass to long" Touya grunted making glance at his friend then rolled his eyes.

"Y/n's here yay" Toga said giving you a happy smile.

"Yeah we were getting bored let's go to class now" Tomura said.

"Bruh I just got here" Y/n said giving his friend a blank expression as they all got up from there seats.

"Should have came faster" Touya said as you just grumbled getting up from the seat hearing Toga let out a giggle making you shot his a glare but Toga new you didn't mean it in a mean way.

~

As the group of four were walking to there classes in the crowded hallway students who were all trying to get to there classes on time. The hallways being field with chatter from other students while Y/n drowned out all the noise walking with his friends as his friend group got stares from other people.

All the students knew Tenko's group. He was in charge of there small group in school as they had another group out of school with four other members.

But the main members of the one in school was;

Tomura Shigiraki was his new name, he was known for his light blue hair and red eyes. He was also known as the gamer and brains when it came to out of school.

Touya Todoroki the kid with black hair, sharp blue eyes and tattoos all over him he's the one who doesn't listen to anyone but him self and starts to follow what he wants. But his family the Todoroki was a rich family very well known as many feared his family.