Chapter three

{3rd POV}

It was early in the morning. Y/n got up and ready for school as he walked out his dorm room about to meet up with his favorite 3 idiots.

"Look Y/n's finally here!" Toga shouted as Toga ran to Y/n jumping on him making him stumble a bit but holding onto Toga so she didn't fall.

"Relax Toga you just saw him yesterday now get off him he looked like he's about to fall" Touya commented making Toga pout as she rolled her eyes getting off the taller man.

"It's fine, good morning" Y/n said with a small smile as Tomura and Touya gave Eden a smile as well, while Toga had her usual grin.

The four set off the there classes, as Eden went to his class that Keigo was.

Y/n came early then most students as he sat down and grabbed his things out ready for class.

~

"Well if it isn't my favorite student!" Y/n heard his professor say with a warm tone making
Y/n give him a small smile and a nod.

"Good morning sir"

As Y/n was set ready for the lesson the students finally all rolled into class as Keigo was one of them but since Rumi wasn't here he decided to sit with Y/n, to make him like him.

Keigo made his way to Y/n's normal spot as he was oblivious to the blonde walking to him as the students watched in surprise that THE Keigo was gonna sit next to Y/n, a loser and his enemy.

"Hey-yoo mornin Y/n" Keigo tried playing cool giving Y/n a smirk as Y/n gave him a confused look.

'that's weird Why is he sitting next to me?'

"Morning" Y/n replied simple and dry not wanting to start a conversation. As the silence was starting to get awkward, well mostly for Keigo, so he decided to talk again.

"Soooo how are you?" Keigo tried breaking the silence.

"I'm fine" Y/n answered dry once again making Keigo annoyed as he gave up muttering something that Y/n couldn't quite here.

'You gotta be kidding me why is this guy so bland' Keigo thought to himself. 'But why am I even trying to talk to him anyways'

But as Keigo was gonna try and say something else again the teacher spoke up ready to start the lesson making him let out a small tsk as
Y/n gave him a confused side eye but went back to the lesson.

~

The lesson was over as the students got up and left. As Y/n was ready to leave Keigo called out to him, but he sounded hesitant.

'Man why am I even calling out to him I hate this guy' Keigo thought to himself as Y/n turned to look at home with a bored expression raising an eyebrow at him.

"Uh- nevermind" Keigo said looking away in embarrassment as Y/n shrugged it off walking away.

"Man I really need to stop embarrassing myself like this Infront of him" Keigo said to himself leaving the class.

'I don't understand why am so shy around this loser'

~