Chapter six

{3rd POV}

It has been a day after there talk as Y/n has been helping Keigo. But Y/n started to notice Keigo would either be lost in thought or staring at him for a long time.

"Hey Keigo?" Y/n called out loudly for him to hear as he put down his pencil making Keigo snap out his trance.

"Ye-yeah?"

"Uh I don't wanna sound weird or anything but you have been staring at me a lot is there something on my face every time I come?" Y/n asked calmly but was wondering if something was on his face distracting Keigo.

"Wait no sorry I didn't mean to uh stare" Keigo said looking away from Y/n.

'Man why am I getting all shy I never get shy over just a boring looking guy' Keigo thought to himself embarrassed and disappointed in himself. But he couldn't help the way he felt even though it was confusing.

"Oh okay, well did you want to continue?" Y/n asked.

"I don't know I'm feeling confused right now" Keigo said groaning in frustration slamming his head against the table while Y/n watched in confusion and concern.

"What is it you are confused about? Is it the question?" Y/n asked trying to cheer the man Infront of him a bit to continue the lesson.

"No- no it's not the question it's..." Keigo looked up at Y/n, but couldn't say it groaning once again. "Just nevermind I can't think properly with you here"

"Did I do something wrong?" Y/n asked feeling a bit upset if he's done something.
Keigo was frustrated he didn't know what he was feeling. He just kept denying it saying to himself he hated Y/n.

He hated his stupid calming voice, he hated the way his eyes looked at him, he hated the way he helped him. So why was he so eager to want to be by him.

"Get out"

"Excuse me?" Y/n asked.

"I said get out damnit!" Keigo shouted as Y/n's eyes widened a bit, but he could see that Keigo was going through something so he got up and left.

Keigo was left alone in his dorm room alone as he felt guilty, anger, and frustration as he got up from his table and going onto his bad he was feeling to many emotions it was overwhelming.

~

As Y/n walked out Touya noticed him as he came out earlier then usual from tutoring sensing something wrong with the look on
Y/n's face.

"Hey what happened?, you came out pretty more early" Touya asked walking up to Y/n.

"Keigo told me to get out" Y/n said calmly making Touya angry he told Y/n that.

"He what!?" Touya asked his tone cold and angry.

"Don't be mad at him he's obviously going through something I can't hold that against him" Y/n told him not wanting him to get mad.

"Y/n you can't let people talk to you like that" Touya said trying to make Y/n see that it was bad the way Keigo had treated him.

"Like I said he's going through something he's not thinking properly you can't blame someone for that" Y/n told him more sternly now making Touya shocked at Y/n's words but it made him more annoyed.

"What are you defending him for now Y/n? You got a crush on him?" Touya asked stopping in his tracks pushing Y/n slightly.

"No I don't, I don't see why you're getting all mad for Touya it's non of you're business" Y/n said getting annoyed now.