chapter one - spam text.

Ella's POV:

I wake up to someone spamming me with text messages I take my phone in hand. Throw it out the window. And done. Problem solved. I take a look at the time and. 02:25 in the morning? Really? Whatever, I'll just check it tomorrow.

I put the phone back to my nightstand and go back to my beauty sleep. But there was a little tiny winy problem. The phone.

It won't stop buzzing.

Throw it out the window then, dummy. No. It's new. Then silence it dickhead. No what th- wait. Why didn't I thought of that? Because I have the brains here, dumbass. I roll my eyes and go back to sleep.

I love sleeping. So do I. It's like my comfort place.

___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___

I wake up in a van. WAIT A DAMN MINUTE. A VAN?! More like, an ugly ahh van. But anyways. Why the ducking duck are you into a fucking van, bitch? How the flying fuck would I know. I went to sleep in my soft and comfortable bed.

No shit Sherlock. and then a realization hit me when I heard the name 'alex.' Wait... what? Consy? Yeah? Do you think what I'm thinking? Cazzo... Yeah, cazzo.

•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Any Thoughts????

Anything that may improve the story????

(Ofc you'll be getting credits!)

And ik ik this is short. But I just had to leave it here. I love leaving people on cliffhangers.

see you in the next chapterrrrr

Please vote/ comment❤️

Love yous.

Byeeee

Kind regards
-gabriella/ SUNFLOWER2758

word count: 263 words.