chapter 15 - jealous.

After we fished doing our nails i look at my hands in awe. I went for extra-large russian set nails.

The base was french tips and ontop there was acrilic three-dimensional flowers. Some with three, some with four and some with five pebbles with a little diamond.

The flowers were a must because theres also flowers on my dress, heels and i was planning on putting some flower-accessory-pins in my hair on the day of my wedding.

Well, arranged wedding, forced wedding. To be specific but no one can know so we're going full on.... For a fake-no-love-wedding.

Maybe I'll run away on the wedding day. Ill be a runaway bride. Or you can go afterwards. Live the night of your life first dumbass. Yeah, if thats if they aren't planning to kill my ass me on that night.

"M-ma'am?" I get pulled out of my thoughts as i look up at the short Chinese man who just did my nails. "Hm?" I say snapping my attention towards him.

He looked panicked, to say the least. He had a little bit of sweat on his forehead and his eyes kept on bouncing between me and behind me. "That would be 135$.. pl-ease. Cash or card?" He says his eyes behind me.

"Cash..." I trail as i look behind me to see where the man was looking at.

My eyes lock with... Vitro. Well, i was looking at him while was glaring and daggers at the man while one of his hand was holding the hem of his suit's black blazer, revealing his gun that was pocketed away onto his waistband that had a special pocket thing to hold your gun.

...thats what she sai- shut it or ill feed you to vitros dogs.

"Vitro!" I yell making his eyes snap to me, aswell as his sister's who were done with their nails, taking pictures of them while vivian was still getting the last few touches done. His eyes were immediately softened. Wow what a good actor he is trying to make his sisters believe hes inlove. Since when were his eyes so prett- snap out of it bitch.

He gave me one of his ghost smiles, before turning his eyes back to the man as he walked towards me. He grabbed my waist pulling me into his chest.

I look up at him. Im not short. I'm 5'5. Which is a normal hight. But hes huge. Definitely over 6'3, and a head an almost 2 heads taller than me. My head reaching just under his chest. He kinda has muscle boobs. Boobiesss take a bite. "Are you done, my love?" He says looking down at me.

His sisters all stare at us enjoying the show infront of them as i look up with a slight smile at vitro before nodding. I made sure to stomp his foot before vivian joins the scene asking how much it costs as the others agreed also asking how much it costs.

"Please let me handle that." I say to my soon-to-be-sister-in-laws even though the marriage is fake, they were really like sisters to me.

They all refuse but i just hushed them. They look at me reluctantly before finally agreeing. I ask how much it will cost for all of us and the man says it would be 845 dollars. I nod to him with a sweet smile before i roam my hand in vitros pocket before i find his wallet.

"Keep the change" I take out 850$ and hand it to the man. He takes the money and thanks me before he hurriedly scrambled away and into the staffs room.

"I like her" grielle mumbles to belle to which she nodded looking at me like i just saved her life. "Lets get food im starving!" I say putting my soon-to-be-husbans fat ass wallet in my pocket

We all get into the black SUV parked in the parking lot of the cosmetic mall yes you heard me, cosmetics mall. Its just like a mall but with just shops with makeup nail salons, hair salons and spa centres and clothes. Also did i mention? Grielle owns it. Like most of the shops there. There were less than 10 beauty shops that she didn't own, the one we were at just now being on of them.