chapter 16 - his gaze

*prepare for TW*

Vitros eyes darken as he smashes his lips with mine

I am quick to kiss him back, way to quick for my liking. I knew it has to stop. But one kiss. Just one, nothing else. Its not pike i liked him yet alone loved him. Not at all. Just two people loosing some sex deprivation. Thats all.

His lips feel so soft, yet firm against mine, he tastes good. Something like mint and a hint of cigarettes, but not in the stinky way but in a not so bad way.

My hands make their way to his chest sliding up to his shoulders, to his neck and all the way to his hair, pulling him in deeper as i snake my legs around his torso pulling him impossibly close, not caring about the extra added weight. Of course, not his full weight.

That fucker is like over 100 pounds muscles.

He groans onto my mouth, the vibrations going all the way to my throbbing thighs as he squeezed my neck. Hard. But good hard.

I bet hard just like hi-

Okay bed time now.

I gasp, slightly parting ny lips and he quickly slipped his tongue in, fighting with ny own one for dominance which i so wasn't giving him.

After a minute of not giving him the dominance he wanted so badly, my tongue felt heavy and tired so i just let gim have it his way, only this time. Even though its the last but yeah.

He grinned through the kiss and used his tongue to explore my mouth. I moan out a shiver when he brushes his tongue up on the top of my mouth fuck that feels kinda good.

After a few more minutes i finally break the kiss, gasping shallowly for air. "Fuck." I breathe out, my eyes physically and mentally unable to leave his gaze.

His dark hair falling ontop of his forehead due to me pulling the shit out of, those beautiful piercing green eyes. They have a bit of small gold strikes  in the middle. Blending in with the dark green the further out it gets.

"Cavolo, dov'era questo sapore in tutta la mia vita?"

He breathes out brushing his lips against my forehead "vitro." I call out, my chest rising and falling rapidly.

"Ella." He calls back.

"Can we not talk about this? Like ever?" I say and i immediately see the change of his mood. He was so calm and loving. In the harshest most gentle way ever. And it was driving me insane. Now he looks cold and back to his normal self. Emotionless and... Distant?

In a way which seems like hes deep in thought or something.

"Of course, I wasn't planning on it anyway. I mean, why would i? It didn't quite mean something, just two people getting rid of the tension in the air. Right?" He deadpanned and i nod. "Absolutely." I say shifting trying to get out of our current position.

"Glad we're on the same page." He retorts getting off of me and onto the empty space next to me. Why do his words sting? Why does my chest feel heavy and i feel like my stomach dropped. Why the fuck does my heart feel like its shattering into a million pieces.

He has every right to say that. We're not bad together. At least not for real for real. We don't even have feelings for eachother. I dont have feelings for him.

He doesn't have feelings for me.

So why am i feeling this way?

I turn around facing my back towards him. "Goodnight." He calls out. "Night." I whisper not bothering to say the whole thing.